Experience with disabled children?

kettcobb

Original Poster
Does anyone have experience of Disney with disabled children - specifically the passes available for these instances. Two children in our party are classed as disabled, albeit not visually, but we have never got the passes from Disney so just seeing if anyone has any information?

kettcobb

Original Poster
I've just read up on the changes to the GAC/DAS card things.

Looks like people were abusing the system before for their own gain?

cw1982

I've just read up on the changes to the GAC/DAS card things.

Looks like people were abusing the system before for their own gain?

That's what people are saying.

There is a thread going about it on this forum, if you haven't seen it yet. Go to the Rumors and Current Events section and look for the thread about the lawsuit. It should be on the first page still.

Weather_Lady

Does anyone have experience of Disney with disabled children - specifically the passes available for these instances. Two children in our party are classed as disabled, albeit not visually, but we have never got the passes from Disney so just seeing if anyone has any information?

Just visit Guest Services in whatever park you visit first, and they will hook you up.

Betsyboo

I agree with @Weather_Lady It's best for you to visit Guest Services then try to determine what's going on based on experiences from others. Seems the new system is vastly different than the old. Have you looked to see if there is a number to call prior to your arrival to at least know what to expect based upon the disabilities in your group? Not sure if that's an option but it might ease your fears.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom