WDW Food Pictures Of The Day Part II

SorcererDonald16

I'm a fan of the vegetarian lasagna at Chefs de France - didn't think pasta could be that light and tender

That sounds good! I loved the mushroom lasagna Coral Reef used to make; sadly they did away with that.

Wanted to post some more photos from last year! I love that we don't need an external site to upload to first. So easy and quick this way.

Create your own pasta (penne, Alfredo sauce, mushrooms and onions) and desserts @ 1900 Park Faire.
216.JPG

Blue Lump Crab Spring Rolls and Snow Crab claw appetizer & Cobb salad entree (sans avocado, dressing on the side) & Grapefruit Cake @ Hollywood Brown Derby (lunch).
245.JPG

246.JPG

251.JPG

Spinach and Artichoke Dip & Smoked Turkey Sandwich (sub plain white bread in place of the multigrain) & House-made Sci Fi Candy Bar @ Sci Fi Dine-In Theater.
468.JPG

470.JPG

472.JPG

474.JPG

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
That sounds good! I loved the mushroom lasagna Coral Reef used to make; sadly they did away with that.

Wanted to post some more photos from last year! I love that we don't need an external site to upload to first. So easy and quick this way.

Create your own pasta (penne, Alfredo sauce, mushrooms and onions) and desserts @ 1900 Park Faire.
View attachment 51305

Blue Lump Crab Spring Rolls and Snow Crab claw appetizer & Cobb salad entree (sans avocado, dressing on the side) & Grapefruit Cake @ Hollywood Brown Derby (lunch).View attachment 51306

View attachment 51307

View attachment 51308

Spinach and Artichoke Dip & Smoked Turkey Sandwich (sub plain white bread in place of the multigrain) & House-made Sci Fi Candy Bar @ Sci Fi Dine-In Theater.
View attachment 51309

View attachment 51310

View attachment 51311

View attachment 51312

Oh, that candy bar look so good.... as I eat Healthy Choices bland, boring lunch. We are doing the character breakfast during Star Wars Weekend - I sure hope they have that candy bar for breakfast. After all, chocolate is one of the important food groups. :joyfull:

SorcererDonald16

Oh, that candy bar look so good.... as I eat Healthy Choices bland, boring lunch. We are doing the character breakfast during Star Wars Weekend - I sure hope they have that candy bar for breakfast. After all, chocolate is one of the important food groups. :joyfull:
It is really good! Highly recommend it, as long as you like mousse fillings in your desserts. It's not an overwhelming amount of it though. Good balance between it, the sponge cake, and the ganache.

Here are a couple more summer 2013 pics from DHS.

Macaroni and Cheese Hot Dogs w/Truffle Oil @ Fairfax Fare
5048.JPG

I think there were more toppings on each one than there was hot dog! To give you an idea of just how much mac 'n cheese and bacon was on these:
5050.JPG

And no CS meal during SWW is complete without a Vader chocolate cupcake w/peanut butter frosting. Also @ Fairfax Fare.
5051.JPG

1956.JPG

SorcererDonald16

@SorcererDonald16 wow this looks amazing!!!!! First thought is MUST BE MINE NOW, second thought is HEARTBURN!
:D

I've had it twice, once last year, once in 2012. The hot dogs changed sometime between the two trips and got considerably more salty. Not too greasy, but super salty. I noticed this issue across the parks, with the only hot dogs not tasting salty being the CS kids' hot dogs. Go figure. I'm hoping they've improved this year.

The mac n' cheese itself is really cheesy without being too greasy. I liked that better than the hot dog. The bacon was moderately greasy both years. I just get extra napkins and try to blot some of the grease off. Otherwise I would be forced to carry around a bottle of Gaviscon all day. :eek:

Matt_Black

I've a question about the truffle oil. How strong is it, and how much is on there? I don't do well with mushrooms. Not allergic per se, but I tend to get stomach cramps at the very least. The only thing I've been able to eat and enjoy that had mushrooms as an ingredient is Hamburger Helper Beef Stroganoff (yum!), and that's in part because there's not much and it's so processed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom