Discounts for our trip in October '14

Dumbo2675

Is there any word or a chance for any discounts we might have for our trip in October 8th thru 12th? Does not hurt to ask or to try to save a few bucks. Even if we don't we still have a great time still the same cause being in the happiest place on earth is worth any discount.

DizneyPryncess

I don't think there's any discounts for October that have been released yet, but I would expect there to be something. Keep an eye out here, people are pretty on top of it. Also mousesavers.com is up to date on all things Disney discounts. :)

Upvote 0

Dumbo2675

Original Poster
I don't think there's any discounts for October that have been released yet, but I would expect there to be something. Keep an eye out here, people are pretty on top of it. Also mousesavers.com is up to date on all things Disney discounts. :)

Thanks for the reply. I will check out the mouse savers thing.

Upvote 0

Christopher Q.

Is there any word or a chance for any discounts we might have for our trip in October 8th thru 12th? Does not hurt to ask or to try to save a few bucks. Even if we don't we still have a great time still the same cause being in the happiest place on earth is worth any discount.
Dumbo2675
Most Discounts for fall and winter, come out the last week of spring and first week of summer.

Upvote 0

ninjaprincesst

Last year Fall discounts came out on 8/1, but I think the dates were all for Nov and Dec, I don't remember there being any for Oct. Of course I was waiting for Nov so there might have been and I just didn't notice.

Upvote 0

Christopher Q.

Last Years Discounts, Free Dinning and up to 35% off Months
  • September 29, 2013 to October 2, 2013
  • October 18, 2013 to November 2, 2013
  • November 11, 2013 to November 23, 2013
  • December 12, 2013 to December 22, 2013
  • Someone from Disney told me to watch The last week of spring and first couple of weeks of summer.

Upvote 0

belledream

I have a silly question. I'm planning a trip in October too and will probably book it soon. If discounts are released later will I not get them if I book now?

Yes you can! You just have to call Disney. :) You can get the discount as long as your package meets all the requirements, offer dates, etc. Even if it doesn't, you can adjust your plans to fit the offer.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom