Building request at Grand Floridian

ChrisHouston

Original Poster
Are certain buildings in a better location than others in terms of access to monorail, boat launch and bus stop? Have toddlers, so am thinking about shortest walk at end of night.

Which building is best, if any?

ladydi

We stayed in sago cay. The bus stop was around the corner of the main building and the launch and monorail weren't far. The main pool was not close but we were there in December and only had one day that was nice enough to swim.

s&k'smom

I agree if taking the bus alot Sago Cay is perfect bussses are just outside it. We stayed in Big Pine Key and that seemed pretty quick to get to the main building and monorail. Last trip we were in Conch Key and that is right near the boat. Can't you tell I love the GF!!

Lightning McQueen

Conch Key is my favourite too. It is right next to the boat stop and you have some really amazing views from the room. However, I probably wouldn't recommend this block for you with your toddlers in mind. In my opinion, the distances at this resort aren't huge.

jmargarone27

I love Boca Chica because I am a creature of habit. But I have been in Big Pine Key, Conch Key, and Sugar Loaf. None have disappointed me so far!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom