Favorite Snack Spots?

NiarrNDisney

Original Poster
We all know there are great places around the World where you can have a great meal whether its a CS or a TS and I'm sure we all have our favorites. So how about the places we go to get something to settle our stomachs between meals or a few places where you get a couple things to make a meal out of?

So the question is - What are your favorite places around the World to find snacks?

NiarrNDisney

Original Poster
Here's my list:

MK - Aloha Isle, Eggroll Wagon, Liberty Square Market, Lunching Pad, Prince Eric's Village Market

Epcot - Bierstand, Joy of Tea, Kabuki Cafe, Karamel Kuche, Morocco Coffee & Pastries,

DHS - Anaheim Produce, Writer's Stop

DAK - Bradley Falls, Dino Bites, Harambe Fruit Market, Mr. Kamal's

DTD - Candy Cauldron, Goofy's Candy Co., Lava Lounge

Resorts - Boardwalk To Go (BWR), Cafe Rix (CSR), Crew's Cup (YCR), Seashore Sweets (BWR), Tambu Lounge (Poly), Territory Lounge (WL), Trails End To Go (FW), Victoria Falls (AKL), the Wave (CR)

Last edited:

HouCuseChickie

DH and I like to stop in Germany (Sommerfest) to share a brat and/or pretzel (I think these are at a cart) and grab some beer.

Edit- we also like to sit near the fountain just outside Sommerfest while enjoying our snack. You're kind of in a sheltered view back there, so it feels more like you're actually sitting in a small square in Germany. :)

cw1982

I saw something on a blog somewhere about a frozen lemonade beverage that I fully intend to try that was at one of the kiosks on WS, I believe... maybe at the American one? Lots of other interesting ideas here too though! Cool thread :)

Dj Corona

Personally, there's nothing I like more then to grab a fresh box of popcorn from one of the carts right at the front entrance, then go up to the balcony of the train station overlooking Main Street, USA, and soak it all in, and do a little people-watching!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom