New Magic is in Google Maps

durangojim

Original Poster
BlnibjcCcAA63yF.jpg

Bolna

In the comparison you can see very well what they did to the aft of the Magic. Seems as if Palo has a very wide patio now with tables outside? Are those cabana overflow tables or palo tables?

Bolna

Those tables made the Palo brunch view...ummm...interesting.

That does take away from Palo brunch if you don't have a relaxing view of the sea... But my first cruise on the Magic will be to Norway, so it is not too likely that outdoor seating for Cabana will so popular... :D

ChuckElias

my first cruise on the Magic will be to Norway, so it is not too likely that outdoor seating for Cabana will so popular... :D
Unless the entire Baltic experiences record high temps for 2 straight weeks, as happened during my Northern Capitals cruise in 2010!! (See trip report, linked below.)

Bolna

Unless the entire Baltic experiences record high temps for 2 straight weeks, as happened during my Northern Capitals cruise in 2010!! (See trip report, linked below.)

You won't believe it: but very different climate in the Baltic as compared to the Norway coast line. Baltic is already nearly continental climate, Norway is at the Atlantic with the gulf stream coming up its cost, so bringing lots of wet weather. Also big difference between early June and July/August with regard to temperatures! However, June is supposedly the driest month of the year in Norway according to my recent research.

BUT if we do have a heat wave and brilliant sunshine every day, I won't complain, not even about the spoiled view from Palo!!! :cool:

DISNEY FANTASY

ChuckElias

You won't believe it: but very different climate in the Baltic as compared to the Norway coast line.
I do believe it, actually, because that was our experience in 2010. Our day in Oslo was rainy, cool and foggy and almost every other day of the cruise was 90+ degrees.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom