Cinderella's Royal Table with a 3 year old boy (and 30-something husband)!?

DRC68

C'mon guys...take 1 for the team. Happy Mommy = happy everyone else! I've been several times in my single days and have been trying to convince my wife to go every trip back, (...the DD's would love it...pleeeease?)

armyfamilyof5

the boys get swords.
enough said
violence = little boys loving it.

seriously though, the princesses do come and pose if desired, but the atmosphere is more of excitement over the beauty of the place for us, and the excitment of being IN THE CASTLE and looking out at fantasyland.

and we've gone with all boys, and larger boys (don't call them men, not when they are sitting at the table having sword fights with the little boys!) and never felt out of place. if your husband would be good at helping DS enjoy the surroundings and stressing his being a knight protecting the princesses, i think it would be a great experience for both of them

we prefer breakfast to lunch or dinner, and reservations are now easier to get as everyone is trying to get BOG when lines open up. however, lunch and dinner are still very nice, just even more ridiculously expensive.
This, my boy plays with his for days and days. Last time we were there my adult daughter did not like her selection and they happily gave her another and her dad happily ate what remained of hers, LOL. They are very flexible there and the Fairy Godmother did a show (this was dinner), we had a great time and would do it again and we pay out of pocket!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom