Length of Stay Mugs with more than one reservation?

minniemickeyfan

Original Poster
Hi, my family and I are staying at CBR for a week, then Pop for a week, I was wondering if the "length of stay" mugs work for an entire stay or one reservation? I thought I remember someone talking about this but I can't find it at the moment. Anyone have any experience with this?
Thanks!!

AndyS2992

It depends how many days you pay for when you purchase the mug. I would assume length of stay would work at any resort. Just ask before purchasing to clarify.

Price-signage-Blue-001.jpg

Last edited:

Tom

Beta Return
Hi, my family and I are staying at CBR for a week, then Pop for a week, I was wondering if the "length of stay" mugs work for an entire stay or one reservation? I thought I remember someone talking about this but I can't find it at the moment. Anyone have any experience with this?
Thanks!!

We were going to test this last month, since we got our mugs as part of our DDP when we stayed at the GF Villas and then moved to Wilderness Lodge 2 nights later....but we forgot.

I thought I saw somewhere that if it was for Length of Stay, it was just an automatic 14 days. I could be dreaming that, but I thought I saw it on one of the fountain machines. That's what made us think it would work when we moved over to WL.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom