Changing guests

daisyduckie

Original Poster
Right now my family has 2 rooms booked with a bounceback code from last year. Unfortunately, some of the people listed as guests are now not coming on vacation.:cry: However, I have a couple other people who are ready and willing to take their places!:happy: Is it as easy as calling and having them trade names, as long as the person who is the primary guest doesn't change? Or is there a way to do that on line?

Rob562

Yup. As long as the primary guest stays on the reservation, you shouldn't have any trouble. (Assuming that airfare was not included in this booking, which *would* pose a problem)

-Rob

daisyduckie

Original Poster
Thanks! I'm glad it is that easy!

Another question: We have one person who isn't sure yet if he is going to be able to afford to go or not. Should I wait to add him until he is sure? It would put one of the rooms at 3 adults, so I know it would change the room rate.

kasey1988

Depends on when you add/remove him. You can make changes up until 45 days before, but after that there is a fee. May be easier to add a guest as they probly won't refund you in that point.

Rob562

Thanks! I'm glad it is that easy!

Another question: We have one person who isn't sure yet if he is going to be able to afford to go or not. Should I wait to add him until he is sure? It would put one of the rooms at 3 adults, so I know it would change the room rate.

Much easier to add a guest in all situations than remove.
Before the cancellation deadline is easy with no fee, but after the deadline they waive the fee if you add to the overall price of the booking (like when adding someone to the reservation).

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom