should i avoid DTD in June

Figmentation

Early June is manageable - But avoid the first weekend, Gay Days makes the parks INCREDIBLY busy. And It is also the dead end of the Star Wars weekends as well, so that also increases the amount of people at the parks. But the second and third weeks are fairly good.

With the increase in snow days this year as well, schools are getting out much later in some locations.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Just don't expect to park in one of the old places on the Marketplace or right by Splitsville. Do yourself a favor, and follow the cast instructions for parking at Team Disney or Casting. It is a very short walk, and is much better than driving around looking for spaces for 30 minutes.

cw1982

This is all great advice! Glad someone thought to post this LOL... I'll be down June 1-7 and plan to do DTD the evening of that Tuesday, which is June 3. We're definitely taking a bus that night, though, as there will probably be some drinking going on with dinner ;)

BigTxEars

We are at DTD on June 4th this year, Ragland Road at 4:45pm ADRs :)

Also doing Splitsville and shopping. That ole witch in the candy store always gets my money too. And World Of Disney, I want some Olaf boxer shorts!

We are taking a taxi from the resort so parking is not a concern. We were at DTD on the 1st of July around 2pm last year, we were driving and they had more parking places open than were being used. But that was before the construction.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom