Fastpass+ Question For You Experts Out There...

Tom

Beta Return
If I purchased a park hopper why can't I make Fastpass selections at different parks on the same day?

It's not a feature of FastPass+ yet. They have slightly modified the system, so that once you use your initial three FastPasses, you can hop to another park and get one at a kiosk. But you can't book them in multiple parks in advance...yet.

Weather_Lady

Because that's not permitted. The limit is 3 per day, in one park, regardless of the type of ticket you have.

WDW has indicated that in the future, you may be allowed to have an additional "floating" FP after you've used your first 3, and that it would be able to be combined with park hopping, meaning you could hop to another park and select an additional FP+, and after it was used, select another,etc. There are also indications that some guests have already been able to do this, but it's not an "official" function of FP+ at this time -- you'll just have to see if it works for you when you're there.

DisneyGirl3820

Original Poster
Tom, I hard something about April 18th with regards to Fastpass+ changes. Could that be the change? I'm just out of the loop with this. Thanks:(

lebeau

Tom, I hard something about April 18th with regards to Fastpass+ changes. Could that be the change? I'm just out of the loop with this. Thanks:(

There is no official info out there. There is no loop to be in. Disney has said it intends to make changes. No date has been given although I'm sure there are rumors. Those rumors will persist until the change actually goes into effect.

All you can do for now is wait.

Tom

Beta Return

I was there last week and asked if I could make additional reservations in my second park of the day - was told it was not active yet.

I mis-spoke. The Park Hopping part is not yet active. And there is no date set for when they'll test it.

My suggestion is to bookmark the home page for this site, www.wdwmagic.com and follow the news articles.

MOXOMUMD

Once Disney starts to see the drop in revenue from people buying Park Hopper Tickets, I bet the FP+ for Park Hopping will get fixed over night.
I so totally agree too. That's one reason we didn't add on park hopper for our trip. (Nice avatar, btw. :) )

Vader2112

I think the bands are a waste too! I have anual passes so they sent me a set of bands literally 3 days before my passes expired. I then booked a resort reservation for this weekend and that triggered an overnight delivery for another set. Well I renewed my passes online yesterday (after much debate I will admit my passes are cheaper this year with the renewal discount.) and guess what a 3rd set on there way. What a waste! I read on another thread it that is costs Disny $4.00 per band. Well they just spent $48.00 plus UPS overnight on 3 seperate shipments. Can't wait to see what the price increases are like next year.
I have to admit I am not up to speed on the Bands. Which set do I bring with me tomorrow or does it really matter can they link my room and anual pass on any of the 3 sets? The heck with using it to charge. It says I have an established Pin I do not even recall creating one lol.

Rob562

I think the bands are a waste too! I have anual passes so they sent me a set of bands literally 3 days before my passes expired. I then booked a resort reservation for this weekend and that triggered an overnight delivery for another set. Well I renewed my passes online yesterday (after much debate I will admit my passes are cheaper this year with the renewal discount.) and guess what a 3rd set on there way. What a waste! I read on another thread it that is costs Disny $4.00 per band. Well they just spent $48.00 plus UPS overnight on 3 seperate shipments. Can't wait to see what the price increases are like next year.
I have to admit I am not up to speed on the Bands. Which set do I bring with me tomorrow or does it really matter can they link my room and anual pass on any of the 3 sets? The heck with using it to charge. It says I have an established Pin I do not even recall creating one lol.

All active Bands associated with your profile can be used interchangeably for all aspects (park admission, FP+, room key, etc).

-Rob

Can anybody CONFIRM when one will be able to get additional fastpasses after one has used their initial three?Please pardon me if this has already been answered. Thank You!

RonAnnArbor

I am sure DisneyCo is not going to wait long to fix this, but for now it is not yet in effect...their research is showing that first time visitors to the parks LOVE the Fastpass+ new system...they are also the least likely to parkhop. On the other hand a whopping 97% of annual passholders have given the new 3-fastpasses system in one park negative feedback -- that's OVERWHELMING and creating a lot of bad word of mouth. Expect changes sooner than later. But nothing official yet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom