Which character dining for us

candell

Original Poster
13 days until we come, not that we are counting down or anything :)

I'd like to take my 2 year old to a character dining dinner (not breakfast).

Which would you recommend to see the usual character suspects ie mickey, Minnie,goofy, Pluto in their standard dress? Preferably good quality food.

Thanks

Mawg

Chef Mickey's if your looking for that group. At 2 years old, my kids really enjoyed the Crystal Palace but that is the Winnie the Pooh group

mcurtiss

I would try Chef Mickey's buffet dinner (Mickey and Friends) and perhaps the Crystal Palace dinner (Pooh and Friends)

HouCuseChickie

Garden Grill is my fave of the character dinners and you do get Mickey & Pluto at that meal.

A word of caution, I'm gathering you mean you have 13 days left until your trip. I'd book something pronto if you can. Ultimately, character meals are popular and often book up months in advance. You may need to stalk the website a bit and be flexible on times/days.

kasey1988

We really like Ohana breakfast with LILO and stich or Tusker house breakfast with mickey and the gang...but if your trip is 13 days away you might have trouble getting a reservation, character meals book up quick.. You may be able to get into Garden Grill, it's been many years since I've been there but the food was food as well as the character interaction.

tlev

Chef Mickey's is probably the only place that you can see them in "standard dress". If you are flexible on that I would recommend Garden Grill (Chip and Dale and Farmer Mickey with Pluto) or Tusker House (all dressed in safari gear). Crystal Palace is fun if your 2 year old is into Winnie the Pooh. Good Luck!

DizneyPryncess

My 2 year old loves Garden Grill, and we love their dinner food. I'd highly recommend that if you can get a dining reservation! Or Chef Mickey's!

candell

Original Poster
Wow lots of quick replies thanks all. I'll make the booking tonight at either chef mickeys or garden grill if we can get in.

We went to Chef Mickeys at Disneyland Paris, the food was awful but the characters superb, we didn't really eat much anyway :)

HouCuseChickie

Wow lots of quick replies thanks all. I'll make the booking tonight at either chef mickeys or garden grill if we can get in.

We went to Chef Mickeys at Disneyland Paris, the food was awful but the characters superb, we didn't really eat much anyway :)

That's how we felt about the food at Chef Mickey's dinner at WDW. The characters were great, but the food was pretty bad. From that point on, we only do Chef Mickey's for breakfast.

Sparkle81

If you want to be sure of getting to see the 'Fab 5', then Chef Mickeys will definitely be your best bet. However, we did love the food at Garden Grill and the character interaction (Mickey, Pluto, Chip and Dale) was terrific.

DisneyDebNJ

Chef Mickey's is the best character interaction, but their dinner leaves alot to be desired. (Breakfast, we do every year) Garden Grill is a terrific suggestion, but small kids may become bored in Epcot.

jpittore1

Garden Grill is all you can eat and not as busy,plus I enjoy the food much more. The issue you're up against is time, I hope you can get a reservation. Call everyday until you find a cancellation.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom