Would you pay $856 for two nights at Yacht or Beach Club?

Yes. I feel funny going against everyone but we pay this price for hotels. My husband owns three businesses and works crazy hours and doesn't take many days vacation. We don't a do weeklong vacations very often, every few years. Other than that it has to be long weekends, and to go to disney from NY that doesn't make sense with airfare.

So we go all the way. We pay a lot for the days we are there and really enjoy the deluxe resort experience. Sea re not wealthy, but comfortable, but when I see people going to wdw every year I understand why they can't pay what we pay. And we have 3 kids so we are limited with hotel rooms. We do parks early morning until lunch, enjoy the pools and other resort stuff, and then head back at night. It's a different type of vacation.

So I would always choose a nicer hotel for less days.

Mukta

I have stayed at the BC for 9 separate trips, and I have never paid anything close to that rate. It's a lovely place,but not worth more than $400 a night.

HollyAD

Stayed at the Dolphin Saturday night for $200 and that was including the service charge and parking fee. Same area and the Boardwalk area is closer than with Yacht or Beach Club.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom