Remy Dessert Experience

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Have we discussed this? It's been official for a few days, so FYI if you haven't seen it. I know they've been testing it, I'm so glad it seems to have gone well! :)

Remy Dessert Experience
Treat your taste buds to a sweet selection of delectable desserts. "Remy Featuring Pompidou's Patisseries Dessert Experience" is an adult-only dining event named after the dessert chef from the film Ratatouille. Enjoy a 5-course dessert menu, coffee and an in-depth discussion with the Executive Chef and Executive Pastry Chef of Remy. As each dessert is presented, they'll explain the history and evolution of the dessert.

This event is offered while the ship is at sea during cruises of 4 nights or longer. Check the Personal Navigator—the Disney Cruise Line daily newsletter—once onboard for specific dates and times.

The Remy dessert experience is $50.00 per person. Guests may also select to add a Champagne Pairing to their dining experience for $25.00 per person.

Last edited:

ChuckElias

Like most of Remy's options, it's just too much money for something that I'm sure I won't really appreciate as much as I should. I like dessert as much as the next guy, but I just don't see this as something that I want to spend that kind of money on. (So, actually, maybe I don't like dessert as much as the next guy. . .)

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Like most of Remy's options, it's just too much money for something that I'm sure I won't really appreciate as much as I should. I like dessert as much as the next guy, but I just don't see this as something that I want to spend that kind of money on. (So, actually, maybe I don't like dessert as much as the next guy. . .)

Oh it's expensive. Brunch is too! But I still think I'll try it. :)

stillgoofy

I saw this the other day and it's sounds great to me. I am all about desserts (I always thought you should start meals with desserts). Price is high but may give it a try just once to see.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom