Orlando Sanford Airport?

hull327

Original Poster
In-laws are looking at Allegiant Airlines which runs a cheap, non-stop from Youngstown, OH to Orlando-Sanford. Anyone ever fly into this airport? Our concern is once they get there what's the shuttle service like?

Betsyboo

Downside to Sanford is no DME. I've had friends fly in from our local airport and rent a car to drive to WDW instead of using a shuttle. I'm sure there are others with first hand knowledge.

MOXOMUMD

In-laws are looking at Allegiant Airlines which runs a cheap, non-stop from Youngstown, OH to Orlando-Sanford. Anyone ever fly into this airport? Our concern is once they get there what's the shuttle service like?
They could see about flying Southwest/AirTran out of Akron-Canton. We fly direct flights out of there all the time and then they could use DME. Driving a half-hour to fly out of CAK may save them the headache of going to Sanford and finding transportation to WDW. :)

Quicksilver

WDWMAGIC Transportation Sponsor

Hi,

We are the transportation sponsor here at WDWMAGIC.

We also offer service from the Sanford airport to WDW. Please check our website at www.quicksilver-tours.com.

Regards,

Gregory Nicolas.

Mouse_Trap

Flown into Sanford many times over the last 17 years, it's been usually been the main airport for UK charter flights.

It's a far less stressful airport than MCO, but no so many facilities. I would less like to have a long delay there but in the main everything has always gone very smoothly.

I can only remember getting a shuttle from there once, that was many years ago but there were no problems. Every other time has involved a rental car.

mickeysshoes

Hi,

We are the transportation sponsor here at WDWMAGIC.

We also offer service from the Sanford airport to WDW. Please check our website at www.quicksilver-tours.com.

Regards,

Gregory Nicolas.

WE LOVE QUICKSILVER and use them every we go to the WDW or for a cruise. We love the one free stop at the store. Drives are always nice and ON TIME...even when our flight is late. They have a monthly news letter that offers discounts. Every easy to sign for service.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom