My ADR for CRT opens tomorrow - help needed!

IWantMyMagicBand

Original Poster
I am able to book CRT tomorrow, I have been checking the last few days and it seems full a few hours after reservations open??? I'm in the U.K so have a time advantage. I admit there are 6 of us but even trying to book a table for 2 or 3 I am left with virtually nothing.
What time does the actual website switch to the next day window? Does anyone know? Would it be midnight in Florida therefore I need to set my alarm for 5a.m BST?
We're staying offsite so want to be in the park before it opens so we can hit 7DMT straight after breakfast.
T.I.A :)

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
The website opens one hour before the phones. That would put the opening of the website at 6:00 AM Eastern Time.

IWantMyMagicBand

Original Poster
Thank you! So it is full less than 2 hours after opening? I thought we were going when it was less busy :eek: We must have been so lucky last time we went (Jan 2012) as I didn't book that until 3 months before.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Thank you! So it is full less than 2 hours after opening? I thought we were going when it was less busy :eek: We must have been so lucky last time we went (Jan 2012) as I didn't book that until 3 months before.
There is no such thing as "less busy" when it comes to CRT. The place books up pretty much every day of the year.

ninjaprincesst

I would think you should be ok. I just checked for 180 days from today and there were times available for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Last year I didn't book CRT until about 150 days out and that was for Thanksgiving week and I had no problem getting it.

IWantMyMagicBand

Original Poster
I would think you should be ok. I just checked for 180 days from today and there were times available for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Last year I didn't book CRT until about 150 days out and that was for Thanksgiving week and I had no problem getting it.
Really? I just checked for 14th October and for 6 I am not getting anything, for a table for 2 I get 9.05 or 9.30. I want 8.30.

IWantMyMagicBand

Original Poster
I think I'm going to call the U.K Disney helpdesk and see what time I can book from. I may be able to book from 7A.M UK time, you never know...... even if I have to book a 4 and a 2 or 2 3s.

HouCuseChickie

I wouldn't give up on this. While I wouldn't go into full stalker mode at this point, I'd check the website periodically for openings. I'd ramp up my searching as you get closer to your dates. I have a feeling it's because of Columbus Day weekend. A lot of people in the US will have that Monday off and make a long weekend/mini vacation out of it. Still...I wouldn't totally rule it out if you're willing to keep checking.

DizneyPryncess

So sorry you weren't able to get it. I agree to keep checking, you just never know. We were able to get into CRT once the day of, because of a cancellation. Since people get charged for no shows, they're much more likely to cancel now, so call every day of the week when you're there!

If you end up at Crystal Palace, that's still great! It's lots of fun! :)

jpittore1

Take the monorail to the Grand Floridian and eat at the 1900 Park Fare....fantastic food with characters...keep trying for CRT, but you won't be disappointed at Park Fare

Dad 2 M & M

I didn't get it :( no times before 9 for a party of 6 and I couldn't get 4+2 or 3+3 times to sync. So I booked Crystal Palace for 8.20 instead, at least we are in the park :)
I wouldn't give up on this. While I wouldn't go into full stalker mode at this point, I'd check the website periodically for openings. I'd ramp up my searching as you get closer to your dates. I have a feeling it's because of Columbus Day weekend. A lot of people in the US will have that Monday off and make a long weekend/mini vacation out of it. Still...I wouldn't totally rule it out if you're willing to keep checking.
I agree with HouCuseChickie.....way too early too give up....I'm wondering if there is not some major "playing with the system" behind the scenes currently. I just checked CRT and Be Our Guest from 10/18/14 (180 days out) and backward to the beginning of October and found ZERO (0) availability!! That has never happened, EVEN IN THE HEIGHT OF THE BoG CRAZE!! AS HouCuseChickie suggests, check occasionally for ressies, then as Summer is in full swing I recommend checking 3 times a day: before 7:00 A.M., around lunch, and then again after 6:00 P.M. Also, if you are not doing so already, use "Breakfast" in your search, not a specific time.

You'll get your ressie....

DisneyPrincess5

I didn't get it :( no times before 9 for a party of 6 and I couldn't get 4+2 or 3+3 times to sync. So I booked Crystal Palace for 8.20 instead, at least we are in the park :)
Oh no so sorry! Crystal Palace is awesome however and true that it gets you in! Keep looking though, you never know if a cancelation will become an opening for you. Good luck!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom