Weird Disney dreams.

FettFan

Original Poster
Just woke up from a doozy.

It involved:
- Universe of Energy with a Breaking Bad update. Giancarlo Esposito and Aaron Paul were on hand for the new grand opening. Aaron Paul screams out "Yeah! Energy, !" And the crowd goes nuts.
Also a new restaurant: Los Pollos Energios.

- New exhibit at Club Cool featuring a Coca Cola Classic vs New Coke taste test. James Earl Jones is hosting it live and dressed like an old-timey soda jerk. Paper hat and everything. And the New Coke comes in dehydrated pill form.

- New tulip gardens replace Leave a Legacy.... And are promptly trampled by a Brazilian Tour Herd.

- Monsters Inc at Imagination. Figment is still there. But all he does is operate an ice machine that only dispenses one cube at a time. You have to take said cube to James Earl Jones for a free New Coke.

KCheatle

I get Disney "nightmares" from time to time. Usually it's me thinking I'm at Disney, but it's not really Disney. And, most of the time someone gets lost, or we can't get to where we need to be because of crowds or because we can't figure out where to go.

I wish I could have happy Disney dreams. But, nope. They're always very stressful for some reason??

I'm no dream expert, but sometimes I wonder if it's because my two worlds collide in my dreams - the world of a constantly stressed lawyer/mother with the world of my escape, Disney??

Worldlover71

Last night's Disney dream had me getting off the outside portion of Haunted Mansion (!) when it was stopped because I saw that Snow White and Mary Poppins were doing a M&G with no line. They were holding a tea party with a little girl who walked away when I joined the party. Sadly, SW & MP were not interested in me and they broke character and had a conversation ("Snow" had a British accent) like I wasn't there. I do not want to analyze that too deeply.

I also occasionally have dreams where it is late in the day and I realized I haven't been on anything yet which makes me very upset.

DisneyPrincess5

Disney always looks allot different in my dreams and it's in horrible shape, sometimes it's in door and I don't know why. In my dreams the shows are either cut short, cancled or I miss them, expecially illuminations and If I do get to see it it's always the old vershion.
Its always bizarre for me too!!! But somehow i still know its disney?!

Communicore

I had a dream in which a slimy Avatar grabbed me and I was squirming with fear. The Avatar proceeded to heave me on top of the yellow dinosaur and I was screaming. For some reason I went down and walked towards the Tusker House and when I entered I saw guests enjoying their character lunch. I grabbed a fistful of lemon bars, shoved them down my mouth, then ran and tripped face first, then I woke up.

katins7

I envy those who have fun dreams with Disney characters. Mine are usually stress dreams where I'm leaving tomorrow and have somehow neglected to visit any parks. I've also had a few where the parks have gone mutant and are Disney-but-not-Disney. There were a couple with a weird water park that's actually on a beach and you have to swim out to the attractions. But usually it's about running out of time.

Crazydisneyfanluke

I envy those who have fun dreams with Disney characters. Mine are usually stress dreams where I'm leaving tomorrow and have somehow neglected to visit any parks. I've also had a few where the parks have gone mutant and are Disney-but-not-Disney. There were a couple with a weird water park that's actually on a beach and you have to swim out to the attractions. But usually it's about running out of time.
What? I have had the same dream about the water park, except, it was with normal rides. Great to know it isnt just me!

Cesar R M

you're not the only one with weird dreams, last night dreams me being an officer (2 and half) for hotel administration in the Fantasy, and that a bulk of terrorist had taken over the terminal.. and I disguised myself as Mickey before pulling a John Mclane and saved everyone by going rambo.

Weirdest part was; me imitating the Mickeys laugh as I fired a minigun a la Arnie.
then getting a medal and crap (still inside the suit so I didnt break "the character" ) hah.

I still remember the dream being way larger before going into the John McLane type adventure.

danpam1024

These made me LOL! Mine last night was Universal (sorry:oops:) but during the zombie apocalypse my family was driving- looking for a hideout and we found ET on the side of the road. We put him in the car and fed him some cotton candy.:confused: (never thought to ask him to call home to the green planet for some help!:banghead:).

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
Just woke up from a doozy.

It involved:
- Universe of Energy with a Breaking Bad update. Giancarlo Esposito and Aaron Paul were on hand for the new grand opening. Aaron Paul screams out "Yeah! Energy, !" And the crowd goes nuts.
Also a new restaurant: Los Pollos Energios.
I could sooooooo get behind this. :D

I had a WDW-related nightmare when I was a kid. I was wearing my X-Men Gambit pajamas, and I walked out of my house to see Cindy's Castle with spotlights on it. The thing then proceeded to crumble to the ground. :jawdrop: I've never forgotten it! :hungover:

Matt_Black

One of the best dreams I had was the one were I was riding Big Thunder Mountain with two women who work in a field I won't mention on this board. Things stayed PG-13, but still, neat.

Disney Shib

I've had many a'disney dream. However, the most interested was a couple years back when the Boston Bruins won the Stanley Cup. I had dreamed that during their time with the cup the had invited me to come celebrate at Disney with them. Pretty epic riding Splash Mountain with the Stanley Cup ilmao.

l4dybu6

I had one where a zombie apocalypse happened while I was at MK. Couldn't pull the sword out of the stone and was totally surrounded
It was kinda terrifying haha
Too much Walking Dead, I guess :)

zurgandfriend

The Disney nightmare I have on occasion is that I’m on the magical express going back to MRO and I’m saying “I didn’t get to see the magic Kingdom, I didn’t get to Epcot I didn’t get to DHS…then I wake up.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom