Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cesar R M

That's the one!
what thread is it?

Chipotle cheese breaded pork chops, Mexican rice and green beans for dinner. :angelic: (Oh and homemade peanut butter cookie-ice cream sandwiches for dessert.)
that sounds delicious!

funny that no bloody or zombie rabbit scares me but the ROBBIE one from SILENT HILL.

still gives me the creeps.
AbdnSNS.jpg

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Yup. Peanuts, tree nuts, pine nuts, and then also strawberries, pineapple, nectarines, tangerines and guava. It's weird though, I can eat oranges:confused:

Oy. You must have been a joy to feed growing up. I always felt like I was playing Russian Roulette with my DD every time I gave her something new to eat. I was so thankful for when she on her own could tell what was triggering a reaction.

Fortunately she has grown out of many of these allergies. I hope by the time she has children of her own that this new tolerance building system trial pans out and kids won't have to deal with this on such a broad scale.

Cesar R M

@Cesar R M a quick google search and...oh my! You come HERE to vacation?! Wow. Your hometown looks beautiful!

Are Sageteers invited to uh, hold our next meeting at your place? :D

Correct, I never lived in Pittsburgh.. I really tough I was very clear on that.
As I said "I went there for a few times"

Who needs Wheaties when you have your own cereal?

View attachment 51482
Wow Push, you're on a roll! XD
You only need to appear in the LIFE magazine or something. XD

Who am I? Where am I? Seriously, where am I? Why are you all looking for this Bob Saget? Is he some kind of god?
I wonder what kind of memory would Will Smith invent you..
he likes "happy" memories after flashing.

She's PAYING for it?? AOL went free like seven years ago- no joke- there's no reason she should be paying for anything including that. It was a simple account preference switch that took my monthly bill from $10 or whatever it was to free.
Maybe its an extended capacity no-ads package?

Cesar R M

She claims to still pay for this:
AOL_Logged_Interface.PNG

Which is probably something she downloaded from a disk she got in the mail in 1998.
I really hope she moved on.. because.. Windows XP? and Aol 9? lol

Saw this on Twitter. It isn't funny, but we just talked about this exact thing in psychology a few classes ago.

BleKGGZIMAAb1xx.jpg
I laugh my off every time I see the modified images of these tests.
Most of them are rude but very funny.

StarWarsGirl

I don't want to pay attention in any of my classes. I have to admit gen. eds. are the worst, but a bad professor can make the education classes awful too. I'm looking at you, art professor!
My psych professor is really interesting to listen to. That, and he curses when he talks about phobias, so it gets a little funny. Accounting professor is boring but a good professor, I think I've already ranted about Statistics a few times on this thraed, and my other two classes are online. Last semester my Public Speaking teacher would get really off track and tell us life stories. She was great. For some reason I'm fascinated by marketing. Good thing since I'm a sales/marketing intern...my gen eds are a little weird. I get to take sections limited to honors kids for a few of them, and they are classes like "The Burden of disease" that are a combination of a math/science and a humanities/history/literature course. I have to take three of those before I graduate. And then I also have history credit, which is nice, and so basically I have to take the honors seminars, a lab science, and then I'll be done my gen eds. My school throws you into your major's coursework from the beginning, so unless you're undecided coming in, you do coursework for your major starting right away, so you spread out gen eds.

Gabe1

Oh happy day! I just found out who my partner will be when I get transferred in the fall.
The other Jennifer - my old partner for years and years.

She has only worked for us for 8 months in the past 8 years, but she is a very competent salesperson and her paperwork is impeccable!

Bonus - she's not afraid of the guys at HO, and will split those duties too.

You will have to imagine a big happy face smilie here, because my work computer won't let me add them.

Doing a happy dance for you!!!

Too funny - I initially read that as "nude" tourists.

As did I. :oops:

StarWarsGirl

Oy. You must have been a joy to feed growing up. I always felt like I was playing Russian Roulette with my DD every time I gave her something new to eat. I was so thankful for when she on her own could tell what was triggering a reaction.

Fortunately she has grown out of many of these allergies. I hope by the time she has children of her own that this new tolerance building system trial pans out and kids won't have to deal with this on such a broad scale.
I developed my allergies when I was about 10. I knew the symptoms and first realized that I was allergic to strawberries. My tongue itched and they left a metallic flavor in my mouth. Then when I was 11, I was having asthma trouble every day for a week for absolutely no reason after lunch. Then I realized that I was allergic to peanuts. And the other ones just kept appearing. So I've always been the one to manage my allergies. When I was 16 I accidentally ate pine nuts (my friend told me not to eat it, but I was a pinhead and decided to anyway...). Reacted pretty badly, but didn't need the epi. Between ages 17 and 18 I've gone into anaphylaxis three times from non-food related causes after never having been in anaphylaxis and carrying the epi more as a precaution. I wouldn't even try the foods now, even if before I only had a mild reaction. I know I'm VERY allergic to pineapple. That's my worst one. I can't even have trace amounts of it, meaning I can only have homemade or Chi Chi's salsa because a lot of salsas contain pineapple and they cross contaminate it. Chi Chi's doesn't. I start to itch if I smell it. Peanuts I can at least be around; I just don't touch it. We have a sponge designated for washing stuff with food residue that I'm allergic to. After being used, it goes straight into the dishwasher.

PUSH

Original Poster
My psych professor is really interesting to listen to. That, and he curses when he talks about phobias, so it gets a little funny. Accounting professor is boring but a good professor, I think I've already ranted about Statistics a few times on this thraed, and my other two classes are online. Last semester my Public Speaking teacher would get really off track and tell us life stories. She was great. For some reason I'm fascinated by marketing. Good thing since I'm a sales/marketing intern...my gen eds are a little weird. I get to take sections limited to honors kids for a few of them, and they are classes like "The Burden of disease" that are a combination of a math/science and a humanities/history/literature course. I have to take three of those before I graduate. And then I also have history credit, which is nice, and so basically I have to take the honors seminars, a lab science, and then I'll be done my gen eds. My school throws you into your major's coursework from the beginning, so unless you're undecided coming in, you do coursework for your major starting right away, so you spread out gen eds.
We start classes for majors right away, too, but a lot of the education classes build upon one another, so you can't take them at once. And some you can't take until you're officially in the School of Education, and some you can't take until a certain time period (Student Teacher for example).

I was going to go to college for marketing before I realized it was the class and people that made it fun in high school and not the actual content. I mean, it's not bad, but I just think I'd grow bored of it. Then I switched to accounting my senior year, and that's initially what I declared a major for when I applied to college. Before I even graduated high school I dropped that major and went undecided before going to "undecided education". Then around July of that year I switched to elementary education.

PS- I'm glad I did all of that "career research" stuff starting in 6th grade. It really helped me decide what I wanted to do. (sarcasm if you couldn't tell)

donaldtoo

We've been talking about that too. Psychology is the one class this semester that I pay attention in more because I want to, not because I have to.

WhiIe I was workin' full-time at an architectural firm fresh outta' HS, I also took classes at a community college. Of all the classes I took, the psychology class was, by far, my most favorite and I got straight A's. :)
And yes, I either worked early before night classes, or worked late after morning classes.

PUSH

Original Poster
WhiIe I was workin' full-time at an architectural firm fresh outta' HS, I also took classes at a community college. Of all the classes I took, the psychology class was, by far, my most favorite and I got straight A's. :)
And yes, I either worked early before night classes, or worked late after morning classes.
My professor puts a damper on the whole psych thing. She's very bland, and she has that "scary" presence to her.

acishere

I wonder what kind of memory would Will Smith invent you..
he likes "happy" memories after flashing.
Will Smith did what to me now?:confused:
I really hope she moved on.. because.. Windows XP? and Aol 9? lol
She has XP and possibly Aol 9. I don't remember the version. Change is not her strong suit. She refuses to use Chrome. Her emails don't have cute dog backgrounds when otherwise. I swear that is part of her reasoning. Something that people with modern email clients cannot see when she sends them.

donaldtoo

My professor puts a damper on the whole psych thing. She's very bland, and she has that "scary" presence to her.

My prof was a hoot, actually. She was this wonderful, big, boisterous, funny lady that was very excited about what she was teaching! That may, or may not, have had somethin' to do with it, but, I was also very interested in everything all about the workings of the mind (human, or otherwise - Pavlov's dogs ;)). At one point, I even thought about abandoning my architecture career to pursue a career in psychology. :eek: :confused: ;) :)

Gabe1

We start classes for majors right away, too, but a lot of the education classes build upon one another, so you can't take them at once. And some you can't take until you're officially in the School of Education, and some you can't take until a certain time period (Student Teacher for example).

I was going to go to college for marketing before I realized it was the class and people that made it fun in high school and not the actual content. I mean, it's not bad, but I just think I'd grow bored of it. Then I switched to accounting my senior year, and that's initially what I declared a major for when I applied to college. Before I even graduated high school I dropped that major and went undecided before going to "undecided education". Then around July of that year I switched to elementary education.

PS- I'm glad I did all of that "career research" stuff starting in 6th grade. It really helped me decide what I wanted to do. (sarcasm if you couldn't tell)

I still am searching for that perfect work utopia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom