1st Star Wars VII Set Pic

Bairstow

Wait, Star Wars movies have sets!?!?!

tumblr_n27kb9a57l1r3rloeo1_500.jpg

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Pretty much confirmed now. Even the HP is carrying the story and they carry JHM content soooo.........wait, never mind.

Anyway, web sleuths seem to think it is the foot of an AT-AT. There you go.

Seems likely, but still technically a rumor.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
It is confirmed. That is the Star Wars set unless of course it is an elaborate hoax. Perhaps also WDW is just a hologram.

Where is the confirmation? And people speculating about the picture isn't confirmation. Yes, it appears likely, but I still call it a rumor.

jt04

Original Poster
Where is the confirmation? And people speculating about the picture isn't confirmation. Yes, it appears likely, but I still call it a rumor.

If you google "Star Wars news" you will see that it is confirmed as being the set for SW. Of course without actually being there in person nothing is 100% sure.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
If you google "Star Wars news" you will see that it is confirmed as being the set for SW. Of course without actually being there in person nothing is 100% sure.

I have looked, I have found no statements from Disney or Lucasfilm confirming that this is the set for Star Wars. Yes, the object in the picture looks like the foot of an imperial walker, but that doesn't constitute confirmation.

jt04

Original Poster
I have looked, I have found no statements from Disney or Lucasfilm confirming that this is the set for Star Wars. Yes, the object in the picture looks like the foot of an imperial walker, but that doesn't constitute confirmation.

It is not an official photo. Spy photos from movie productions have been around awhile now. Likely it will never be confirmed by Disney. I don't know that they ever are. But that the location and its purpose is not in doubt unless Disney is deliberately misleading folks. Here is more....

https://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/yaho...et-spotted-in-abu-dhabi-desert-161937499.html

danlb_2000

Premium Member
It is not an official photo. Spy photos from movie productions have been around awhile now. Likely it will never be confirmed by Disney. I don't know that they ever are. But that the location and its purpose is not in doubt unless Disney is deliberately misleading folks. Here is more....

https://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/yaho...et-spotted-in-abu-dhabi-desert-161937499.html

"Is this the first official sighting of the production of "Star Wars: Episode VII"?"

"The alleged set pics, "

"Bloggers are already speculating"

Yep, that sounds like "confirmation" to me. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom