Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Things that are my fault:

The printer is out of ink and refuses to print one more page until the cartridge is replaced. 100% my fault.

:grumpy:
Being the one who makes sure that our 8 document printers at work always work, I'll tell you what I do.

I have a spreadsheet that lists what ink each printer takes. (they are ALL DIFFERENT!)

I make sure that there is always a backup ink for each printer and when the backup is used I purchase a new one. Purchasing ahead of time can really save money over going to your local Office Depot when you have to have it now.

I just got a like from something I posted 12.31.12.
Was it MOXO? She always surprises me with what she finds in old threads.

Yeah thanks to you I got sucked into re-reading 5 pages of that thraed!! Man I miss @rsoxguy and @Nemo14.
What happened to rsoxguy?

nevermind....i finished catching up!

I actually PMed him last week - I had 3-5 reminders of him (opening day, a news story on zombies, and my supermarket had lemon tasty cakes on sale) and wanted to say hey. He got the email alert and PMed back - he said he's been busy with stuff but will probably be back at some point. I miss his snarky posts.

It's funny - I remember you posting as a regular - I guess your few posts were quite insightful. I met @PUSH in that thraed as well. :)

Ingall's thread?

nevermind again!!!

that was a fun thread

Then this one took over!

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Things that are my fault:

The schedule being overbooked despite me working in breaks for the boss... who then fills them with clients.

The printer is out of ink and refuses to print one more page until the cartridge is replaced. 100% my fault.

World hunger.

The cold weather, because I got the snow tires taken off the car this weekend.

The lack of good pens in this office with a quality writability to them- you know what I'm talking about.

Bad Economy- this is totally my fault. I'm sorry.

The bathrooms are freezing cold and the hot water takes 5 minutes to be hot.

Things that are not my fault:

Nothing, apparently, it's all my fault.

:grumpy:

Wow. That's quite a rap sheet you have. I would have never guessed you were responsible for all that, but at least now I know who to blame!

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I feel so plain with my McDonalds double cheesburger (no pickle) and fries

If misery loves company, I had a plain chicken salad sandwich on whole wheat for lunch. Then I splurged and got some potato chips. We just get 30 minutes for lunch, so there's not much time to get creative. I was salivating at the description of lunches that some of the Sagateers ate today!! :hungry:

MOXOMUMD

If misery loves company, I had a plain chicken salad sandwich on whole wheat for lunch. Then I splurged and got some potato chips. We just get 30 minutes for lunch, so there's not much time to get creative. I was salivating at the description of lunches that some of the Sagateers ate today!! :hungry:
Chipotle cheese breaded pork chops, Mexican rice and green beans for dinner. :angelic: (Oh and homemade peanut butter cookie-ice cream sandwiches for dessert.)

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I don't actually care for them.

And darnit all, I want my toxic red food dye back. There is no satisfaction in eating pistachios and coming out of it with un-stained hands.

Let me add to that, that maraschino cherries don't taste as good either, ever since they banned Red Dye # 2.:eek: What's the matter with these regulators anyway? Don't they know that toxicity adds FLAVOR?!

PUSH

Original Poster
I'll give 20 likes to anyone who finds me a zombie Easter bunny avatar.
ZombieBunny.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom