Fountain of Nations question

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
This is a hard one but its been driving me nuts. I noticed that the 3 bottom tiers of the waterfall are more powerful then the top. Are there jets on the third tier shooting out from under the top tier or are there holes releasing water from the upper pool.

yensid67

I don't quite understand the question, but I will try my best to answer it. I went back and watch a few videos of the fountain. From what I can see and know for a fact...most of the jets are on the top of the tiers. There is a pool on the top tier that cascades over the sides and down the 3 tiers. There are other jets positioned along the inside of the bottom tier that shoot into the center, but other than that I am pretty sure there are no other jets ON the tier steps! (unless they have added them since I last saw it in person)
That fountain always amazed me, and most guests overlook this and don't take the time to actually watch it perform. I remember when I was working the TIP BOARD at Epcot I would get a little bored and 'direct' the water show(even though they had someone do this at times during the day) I enjoyed it, it was fun and kids just thought I had magic in my fingers when I would make the water jump with a wave of my hand! LOL! God, I miss those good ol days!

mergatroid

Used to love having an ice cream fudge sundae near the fountains whilst watching them before it changed to a coffee shop.

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
I don't quite understand the question, but I will try my best to answer it. I went back and watch a few videos of the fountain. From what I can see and know for a fact...most of the jets are on the top of the tiers. There is a pool on the top tier that cascades over the sides and down the 3 tiers. There are other jets positioned along the inside of the bottom tier that shoot into the center, but other than that I am pretty sure there are no other jets ON the tier steps! (unless they have added them since I last saw it in person)
That fountain always amazed me, and most guests overlook this and don't take the time to actually watch it perform. I remember when I was working the TIP BOARD at Epcot I would get a little bored and 'direct' the water show(even though they had someone do this at times during the day) I enjoyed it, it was fun and kids just thought I had magic in my fingers when I would make the water jump with a wave of my hand! LOL! God, I miss those good ol days!
I always thought that to but noticed that the first 3 tiers are much more powerful then the top one. Unless it just looks like that because the water splashes more on the first 3. I still think thats the greatest fountain design ever.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom