AP and DVC early registration

Mad Stitch

Just called Chase to see if there is a code for the Wine& Dine 1/2 and was told she didn't see anything and to check the website. Has anyone received any information regarding early registration or discount from Chase?

I just checked the website, I don't see anything.

monorail81

Would you mind sharing it? I'm an AP holder, only for another two weeks :(, but wouldn't mind signing up early or getting a discount. Thanks!

You have to sign into you passholder account. Click on the Event and Special Offers tab on the left. It is there. They will be posting links as they become available. The next early registration starts tomorrow at noon for the Wine and Dine. You can get in on that one at least. Let us know how it goes. We're waiting until April 16th for the January event.

Texas84

Original Poster
Reminder:

Walt Disney World® Marathon Weekend: Early registration for this event begins Wednesday, April 16, 2014 at Noon ET.

Ariel484

Any hope of a discount? My Disney Visa is ready...
I'm definitely going to try the discount code. I think it's the first 4 numbers of the Disney Visa.

It didn't work for me for Wine & Dine but I'm pretty sure I read about people successfully using it for the Avengers half.

mraphael

Haven't seen this posted

Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend: Early registration for this event begins Wednesday, February 26, 2014 at Noon ET.

Walt Disney World® Marathon Weekend: Early registration for this event begins Wednesday, April 16, 2014 at Noon ET.

Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend: Early registration for this event begins Monday, July 7, 2014 at Noon ET.

Tinker Bell Half Marathon Weekend: Early registration for this event begins Tuesday, August 6, 2014 at Noon ET.

Who do these dates apply to? DVC members? I can't find any link through the dvc website and I want to register early if I can!

monorail81

I registered at noon. It wouldn't let me register my husband on my registeration like I normally can during regular registration. It kept telling me it was full. So, I completed my registration and then did his. A little annoying since we are both APs, but at least we are registered! Only doing the Half. Funny to say that, but with the Goofy and the Dopey, seems like the Half is trivial now... Happy running!

mraphael

Registered for Goofy. Been on my bucket list since my first half in January 2010. I'm glad to have used my DVC early registration because my computer at work was not cooperating and I would have had a full panic if it was April 22 and the rest of the masses were registering!

-em

anyone willing to help me out with the link? I'm really hoping to be able to register early as there is a good chance I wont be able to get registered before itll fill on tuesday :(

Thanks!

LindsayLoves

anyone willing to help me out with the link? I'm really hoping to be able to register early as there is a good chance I wont be able to get registered before itll fill on tuesday :(

Thanks!

Just be ready at 12pm EST with the rest of the masses (myself included). I don't think the link will work if you don't have an AP or DVC you likely have to put in your membership # so the link will do you no good.

Figment82

I registered at noon. It wouldn't let me register my husband on my registeration like I normally can during regular registration. It kept telling me it was full. So, I completed my registration and then did his. A little annoying since we are both APs, but at least we are registered! Only doing the Half. Funny to say that, but with the Goofy and the Dopey, seems like the Half is trivial now... Happy running!

The same thing happened when I tried to register my husband after me. I had a mild panic attack when I clicked on "register someone else" and it said full. Unfortunately, in my panicked rush, I completely forgot to add the DVC discount code to his registration, so we really only saved $5 a person. Oh well! And I agree with you about the Half - it almost feels like I signed up for a 5k in comparison! ;)

Ariel484

I'm glad you still got in! I heard about that happening to other people too. Even if you aren't going Goofy or Dopey, a half is still a half and that's awesome! :)
Registered for Goofy. Been on my bucket list since my first half in January 2010. I'm glad to have used my DVC early registration because my computer at work was not cooperating and I would have had a full panic if it was April 22 and the rest of the masses were registering!
You'll love it! :) Glad you got the registration to work.
The same thing happened when I tried to register my husband after me. I had a mild panic attack when I clicked on "register someone else" and it said full. Unfortunately, in my panicked rush, I completely forgot to add the DVC discount code to his registration, so we really only saved $5 a person. Oh well! And I agree with you about the Half - it almost feels like I signed up for a 5k in comparison! ;)
At least you got the discount code! I tried the Disney Visa ode (at least what the code has been in the past) and it didn't work. :( I'm wondering if they'll have that available on 4/22?

Congrats on signing up for the half! :)

monorail81

APs don't get a discount code to use, so you're still ahead of us. :) But, we can sign up for the 5K now and DVC can't. So, I guess it's all fair. Lol! Have a good training season and a great run!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom