Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
image.jpg
This maybe more proof that we are all the same person. I should check and see if I have the same furniture at home as well :brb:

Oh Dear Lord. Someone please explain this to me. Please. I was gone to visit Mickey for the better part of 2 weeks aside from a few pop ins to say Hi! I missed this whole Troll thing and the Alter Ego of member(s) having so many member accounts open that they post to themselves? I don't have a day to go back and re-read from the beginning of April to try and piece together this Alter Ego thing that is going on. Is it limited to this thread and an inside joke or do the Alter Ego folk go throughout the sight and carry on this masquerade too? Thank you meyeet to bring this up again and giving me the opportunity to ask for some enlightenment.

And for you Meyeet, I post my Ashley Furniture to prove to you that @JenniferS and I are actually different members of WDW Magic not a troll.

Feel free to send me a message if you don't want to discuss openly. Thanks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 3

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Yep. Meg must have invaded my body as I slept because somehow, everything is my fault today.

I'm just gonna lay down right here, feel free to kick me on your way out, it's the newest and hottest trend.

:grumpy:
We're not going to kick you. We are your friends - we will extend our hand and help you up.

And then Meg will push you down the stairs.

Cesar R M

girl-holding-giant-bunny.jpg

Ripley's
I suddenly want to hug one :/

"Your alarm is set for 9 hours and 54 minutes from now." Thanks for reminding me that I have to wake up tomorrow.
Oh... dont remind me too..
I tough we were already closing for Easter.. and I got an urgent email telling "where the hell are you".
and it ends they close tomorrow.. not funny.. at least I had my excuse when oversleep and woke up late today.

There is a Mrs. Doubtfire sequel in the works... I have a feeling it's going to be an embarrassing failure.

http://variety.com/2014/film/news/elf-scribe-tapped-to-pen-mrs-doubtfire-sequel-1201158568/
Agree, I think they took way too much to make one.. the movie was really good.. but today?..

Cesar R M

That's generally good advice.

I always cringe when I see pick-up trucks @ the side of the road, with hand painted plywood signs promising "Fresh Seafood".
I always envision a midnight trip to Emerg with a nasty case of food poisoning.
Funnily, that is pretty usual where I live.
Seafood companies usually try to sell the best of the best, so if they get a smaller than usual batch, they sell it cheaper to vendors in trucks or pickups.. and they tell them in the "popular" (aka low income neighbourhoods)
While the seafood is still fresh (catch of one day or two days ago in ice). The food might have cosmetic damage or be smaller/thinner than the usual. Of course.. way cheaper than buying on the source.

My wifes aunt and uncle have 8 cats and their twin daughters have 7 and ther son and d-i-l have 5 and a weiner dog and a 2 month old child
Wow.. talk about lots of pets..
They do not have the "crazy cat lady" syndrome right?

Thanks - now I feel more normal with only 4.
no destruction?

meyeet

NYwdwfan

Things that are my fault:

The schedule being overbooked despite me working in breaks for the boss... who then fills them with clients.

The printer is out of ink and refuses to print one more page until the cartridge is replaced. 100% my fault.

World hunger.

The cold weather, because I got the snow tires taken off the car this weekend.

The lack of good pens in this office with a quality writability to them- you know what I'm talking about.

Bad Economy- this is totally my fault. I'm sorry.

The bathrooms are freezing cold and the hot water takes 5 minutes to be hot.

Things that are not my fault:

Nothing, apparently, it's all my fault.

:grumpy:

It's ALL Meg's fault. Your boss needs to BM.

trr1

Funnily, that is pretty usual where I live.
Seafood companies usually try to sell the best of the best, so if they get a smaller than usual batch, they sell it cheaper to vendors in trucks or pickups.. and they tell them in the "popular" (aka low income neighbourhoods)
While the seafood is still fresh (catch of one day or two days ago in ice). The food might have cosmetic damage or be smaller/thinner than the usual. Of course.. way cheaper than buying on the source.

Wow.. talk about lots of pets..
They do not have the "crazy cat lady" syndrome right?

three seperate houses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom