Unwanted FP+ Selections

DisneyGirl3820

Original Poster
For those of you that have used FP+ what happens if you don't use one or more of your FP+ selections (specifically the last times)? Does it just disappear from the system at the end time, can you manually delete from MDE or do you need to physically register at the ride for the system to think you used it? I am wondering because with all of this chatter about the park hopping FP+, I can see this as a problem. Thanks.

docdebbi

i have not used it since park hopping coming into effect- not sure anyone has- not sure it's there YET

there were some FP+ we didn't use when we were there, it just sort of ends up in cyberspace. no harm, no foul. next day just use your FP for that day. (although i will admit, that some rides we went to use our FP+ and line was short so we just got on and didn't use it. we were sure then to trade it for any FP for later in the day rather than just lose it, in case we wanted something later, we still had one available to try and get something with it)

with park hopping you supposedly will get a whole new set (or just one at a time- not sure) when you arrive at the new park, and you get them from a kiosk, not MDE app, so it doesn't matter if you used all of them at the first park

but there is so much unknown at this point about 4th rolling FP and park hopping FP, but that is how i understand it so far

DisneyGirl3820

Original Poster
i have not used it since park hopping coming into effect- not sure anyone has- not sure it's there YET

there were some FP+ we didn't use when we were there, it just sort of ends up in cyberspace. no harm, no foul. next day just use your FP for that day. (although i will admit, that some rides we went to use our FP+ and line was short so we just got on and didn't use it. we were sure then to trade it for any FP for later in the day rather than just lose it, in case we wanted something later, we still had one available to try and get something with it)

with park hopping you supposedly will get a whole new set (or just one at a time- not sure) when you arrive at the new park, and you get them from a kiosk, not MDE app, so it doesn't matter if you used all of them at the first park

but there is so much unknown at this point about 4th rolling FP and park hopping FP, but that is how i understand it so far

Thank you!

JohnD

I had several I didn't use on my recent trip. Got to Everest after my 1 hour window. Hopped on Single Rider immediately. Skipped Dinosaur. The rest in my party were ready to leave.

If you're able, you can make new/re-schedule FP+ choices IN THE SAME PARM before their window opens. Otherwise, consider it "used" even if you don't ride.

MrNonacho

Premium Member
In my experience, you never lose entitlements, even if you don't use them. You can change unused selections even after the return time has passed, assuming there's something available to change it to.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom