What is The Weirdest Thing you've seen while you were at WDW?

FettFan

Oddest thing I have seen was a young woman, sitting cross legged in the middle of MK Main Street "nursing" a baby doll. She was rocking back & forth, singing to the doll as well.

That's sadly more common than one would think.
http://www.today.com/id/26974105/ns/today-today_health/t/fake-babies-ease-womens-anxiety-sadness/

I'm just glad that Disney draws the line there....I'd be disturbed to no end if I ever saw some middle aged dude strolling "Lars and the Real Girl" style with a plastic "wife".

Arty Cordova

Its not really weird considering where we were, but a young college student wearing her sorority letters throwing up on the street just outside the entrance of Rose and Crown in Epcot.

Since1976

During the Incredibles Dance Party at Magic Kingdom, some guy came out whipping around rubber balls on elastic bands. He was basically doing his own performance in the middle of the dance area, and some people thought he was part of the show. The DJ, realizing the dude was rather flagrantly trying to audition in front of a captive audience, remarked "What an amazing coincidence that guy just happens to have those here."

A few minutes later, passing by on the Peoplemover, we saw that Mr. One-Man-Show was still doing his thing, whipping those rubber balls around in one corner while the performers tried their best to draw attention away from him.

Last edited:

DManRightHere

Well, I thought it was weird to see a woman strutting along in Epcot in high (very high) heels. OMG my feet hurt after a day wearing tennis shoes, I couldn't imagine how heels would feel. Wonder exactly what their thinking when they get up in the morning, planning a day in the parks...hmmm red ones or ......no I think these 6 inchers will do fine....:confused:

Maybe a local and just there for dinner?

jeff59rt

We saw a rather tall man with a shirt that had a huge picture of Cher's head on the front of it. As he passed I turned to look and here the back of his shirt was cut out to reveal his full back tattoo of the Cher head. Many around almost caught me publicly urinating as I was laughing so hard.

The first (and only) time I've been to WDW which was 2003.... I saw a mom having her small son pee in a jar while in the line to Space Mountain. Not sure it that was poor planning or really good planning.

Btw, will be heading back on May 1st!

tlev

While returning to the resort from a park late one night on a full bus I saw a very large lady nursing what appeared to be a 3 year old. No big deal until the bus driver turned the lights on and the lady removed the child from her breast and I saw both of her very large in all of their glory. She apparently had on no bra and did not care who saw her. It just sort of shocked me that she had no modesty whatsoever. I think my mouth hit the floor of the bus. It was not what I expected (or wanted to see) before I went to bed.

Then on another trip we visited Blizzard Beach. There was a 8/9 year old female child that was only wearing her swimsuit bottom. I'm certain they were European or something, but it was a bit disturbing to see a female child of this age walking around the park topless.

jlsHouston

20140521_190653.jpg

At Epcot this past May....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom