Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soarin' Over Pgh

I can't fathom my home without my Daisy or Murbella. I can't even think about it. I won't.

There's a depressing note to start the day off on. :/ however I actually slept well last night, and woke up to both my fur babies curled up on the bed with me, Daisy at my feet, Murbella near my head. None of is wanted to get out of bed.

MOXOMUMD

My kids first version of a MP3

il_570xN.244999261.jpg
:joyfull: My daughter has one of these she still plays with. My mom found it at a church rummage sale. It plays IASW.

acishere

I can't fathom my home without my Daisy or Murbella. I can't even think about it. I won't.

There's a depressing note to start the day off on. :/ however I actually slept well last night, and woke up to both my fur babies curled up on the bed with me, Daisy at my feet, Murbella near my head. None of is wanted to get out of bed.
Yeah that was a very somber tone to log off on last night.

StarWarsGirl

Yeah that was a very somber tone to log off on last night.
Does this help?

Soarin' Over Pgh

Things that are my fault:

The schedule being overbooked despite me working in breaks for the boss... who then fills them with clients.

The printer is out of ink and refuses to print one more page until the cartridge is replaced. 100% my fault.

World hunger.

The cold weather, because I got the snow tires taken off the car this weekend.

The lack of good pens in this office with a quality writability to them- you know what I'm talking about.

Bad Economy- this is totally my fault. I'm sorry.

The bathrooms are freezing cold and the hot water takes 5 minutes to be hot.

Things that are not my fault:

Nothing, apparently, it's all my fault.

:grumpy:

StarWarsGirl

Things that are my fault:

The schedule being overbooked despite me working in breaks for the boss... who then fills them with clients.

The printer is out of ink and refuses to print one more page until the cartridge is replaced. 100% my fault.

World hunger.

The cold weather, because I got the snow tires taken off the car this weekend.

The lack of good pens in this office with a quality writability to them- you know what I'm talking about.

Bad Economy- this is totally my fault. I'm sorry.

The bathrooms are freezing cold and the hot water takes 5 minutes to be hot.

Things that are not my fault:

Nothing, apparently, it's all my fault.

So instead of blaming Meg, we should blame @Soarin' Over Pgh ?

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Mine is Ashley Furniture brand.

While it's very comfortable, Holly's old bones require an extra pillow to sleep on. It also doesn't help that, at 7 lbs, she's a pound or two underweight. No extra puppy padding.

Yep, ours is Ashley also. The lounge portion and stitching is what drew my attention to the Oh My, She has My furniture.

acishere

Yep. Meg must have invaded my body as I slept because somehow, everything is my fault today.

I'm just gonna lay down right here, feel free to kick me on your way out, it's the newest and hottest trend.

We are going to need to tie you to the bed and perform an exorcism. Who has holy water? Also we need a troll that the Meg can possess after it leaves @Soarin' Over Pgh's body. Then we push the troll down a flight of stairs and go buy some Cadbury eggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom