The "OFFICIAL" WDWMAGIC.COM BAR ROOM BRAWL FOR 2014!!!!

MOXOMUMD

Finally up is a Brazilian who has decided to go Gungnam Style. The crowd laughs and starts to boo! Our group has won. Using his whip, Indy corrals those Brazilians off the stage before they start singing and clapping. Winner, winner, chicken dinner. The management at 50s Prime Time cleared out a whole section for us to eat! Let's go!

SAV

While at 50's Prime Time, SAV gets yelled at for having his elbows on the table by "mom". She then sees him chewing with his mouth open and smacks him in the back of the head. Everyone laughs.

MOXOMUMD

MOXOMUMD wants to be a member of The Clean Plate Club. :hungry: (hides blanched green beans in decorative canister on shelf) :angelic: Meanwhile.....

SAV

A celebration ensues!! People are amazed at how beautiful the street looks when you can see the Chinese theater there instead of the hat. Not wanting to miss the party, the group heads outside to join in. The drinks are flowing and soon...

MOXOMUMD

a giant dance party erupts. Tired from the Dance Off (and having a few drinks) the group decides to leave DHS and commandeers the boat to take us to Epcot. Leaving the drinkbots at the dock (they were finally empty) we all board singing YoHoHo! SAV pulls out a plastic sword and trr1 waves his toy pirate pistol and says "Avast ye shall sail this ship to Epcot!" as everyone on board repeatedly says "Arr!" MOXOMUMD hoists a pirate flag on the stern of the boat and off we go!

SAV

As the ride reaches the top, everyone jumps out and they start to open the hatch on the top of the ride. One by one they go out on the top and start to...

SAV

As we are tearing things up, a door slowly opens. The music stops. The lights go on. And in walks...The Iron Sheik!!! "Where is Meg? I will put her in camel clutch, break her back and make her HUMBLE old country way". A cheer erupts from the crowd gathered. Soon...

SAV

celebrate. But, there is no parking available. Not a single spot. So to open some parking spots, the group decides to...

ndiniz

Original Poster
(sorry I haven't posted in a LONG time. I've been REALLY REALLY REALLY busy lately. I just moved in with my step-parents and my youngest brother in Mobridge, SD)

*ndiniz turns into the Muppet Newsman* (you hear news music, ndiniz enters fron the right) "This is a Muppet News Bulletin! Kermit the frog has been kidnapped, and at this point, his whereabouts are unknown. In other news, Venus is about to make a hard landing on the Muppet Newsroom..... That doesn't make sense!*

*Venus falls on ndiniz's news desk*

SAV

The Transformer starts to attack, but a quick thinking SAV jumps into the AT-AT walker by Star Tours and the battle ensues. A blast just misses the transformer, but hits...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom