Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

donaldtoo

We did have issues checking in. I'm all for patience with those little red tags hanging from their ID's saying earning my ears but ahhhhhhhhhhhh....we went to our room and DD just made multiple phone calls and wound up with a high level manager who knows where. By the time we hit the lobby again the resort manager knew why we had returned to check out and re-check in again. But booking on a CM discount I cannot say or do what I would normally do in the same situation elsewhere. That is very hard for me to grind my teeth and just breathe.

Yep, I posted about them a while back somewhere on this site, but, there were 2 not-so-Magical incidents involving CMs and my MIL regarding her one-and-only ever rented scooter on her first-ever trip to WDW with us last June. I was still A CM and I WAS LIVID.
Fortunately, they were both witnessed by off-duty senior (as in management) CMs in civilian clothes and they were not happy. The senior CMs, of course, didn't make a scene, but, pulled them aside when appropriate, and were pretty much lettin' 'em "Magically" have it.
I was so happy they did 'cause I was so friggin' p'd I wanted to feed 'em their own innards.
I had no inclination on my vacation to follow up after they'd been properly dressed down to my content at that point. But, I hope somebodies ***es were kicked, 'cause, as a fellow CM, if I'd a' pulled somethin' like that at TDS, I woulda' been FRT (Fired Right There).

MinnieM123

Premium Member
So it rained all day today and now it's snowing.

Anyone wanna go to Disney?

I've been up since 4:30 a.m. Looked outside—yup—snowing cats and dogs out there! I opened the back door to put something in the trash, and the lid of the barrel was heavy. This is a very saturated, heavy snow; I assume we'll get about an inch, but it's going to make for a dangerous commute this morning (eastern Massachusetts). Snow, itself, doesn't bother me, but why are the conditions always so icy just as people head out the door for work?! :(

NYwdwfan

I've been up since 4:30 a.m. Looked outside—yup—snowing cats and dogs out there! I opened the back door to put something in the trash, and the lid of the barrel was heavy. This is a very saturated, heavy snow; I assume we'll get about an inch, but it's going to make for a dangerous commute this morning (eastern Massachusetts). Snow, itself, doesn't bother me, but why are the conditions always so icy just as people head out the door for work?! :(

One word : Meg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom