Dining Plan Questions

disneyfan01

Original Poster
So we're going to DisneyWorld in August and we purchased the Dining Plan (1 QS, 1 TS and 1 snack). I'm a bit confused as to what you can get on the plan. I understand it is an entree, dessert and drink (minus the dessert for breakfast), but how do you know what you can get. For the quick service what counts as the dessert? Are the desserts listed, or is it just some random thing? We are staying at the Art of Animation, and we are probably going to eat dinner there our first night, so like would dessert be a cupcake or something? Or are is the dessert limited to a certain thing?
Sorry if it's a really obvious question, but we've never done the dining plan before so I'm really confused!

Dwarful

Since you are on the dining plan...when you dine at AoA for quick service don't forget to grab your bottled beverages for your drinks...then use your mug for your drink. It's nice to have some bottled drinks handy in the rooms and you will have a fridge available. Just a little tip to help stretch the plan budget!

By the way...my girls loved the gelato at AoA and they would let us 'order' it for our plan, then after we ate they went back up to pick up the gelato. If you are unsure...just ask. The CM's are very helpful.

Rob562

If you're in the parks and don't want a dessert, you can often substitute a bottle of water for your dessert while still getting your regular beverage. Just ask the CM.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom