Famous Walt Disney "quotes"

GenerationX

"The public wants what the public gets, but I don't get what this society wants. I'm going underground."

- Walt E. Disney, just prior to being cryogenically frozen.

pumpkin7

It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

Ah I was going to post that!

'You can't top pigs with pigs.'

He didn't like sequels. I believe that was in reference to the Three Little Pigs when he was asked if he were doing a sequel.

He'd probably go bonkers if he knew we're now up to Cinderella 4 is it? And somehow managed to incorporate time travel into one of the 4. (I think, I haven't seen any of them!)

Gurt

"I have been up against tough competition all my life, I wouldn't know how to get along without it" - Walt Disney

Magenta Panther

"I surely hope the day doesn't come when people argue and bicker over the internet about who's more knowledgeable on what I'd say or think about current happenings at the theme parks." -Walt Disney

"But they'd be damn right if they said I wouldn't buy tired old franchises that have already been developed out the wazoo. My company is not a museum." - Walt Disney

But seriously...I kind of like this quote from Walt; it was his reply when he was asked if he believed in the Immaculate Conception: "All conceptions are immaculate, because a child is involved." Wouldn't it be nice if more people respected the qualities of innocence?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom