2 Princesses and 2 Princes: a newbie's first PTR

Hi everyone! I would like to introduce myself to this site. I have been reading threads for a few months now as I've been planning my family's first trip to the world in May 2013. My name is Cassie and I have 2 beautiful children, ages 5 and 4, and a great husband. My husband and I grew up in Orlando and have been to WDW a long time ago but so much has changed!! I am really looking forward to getting to experience it all again and seeing it for the first time through the eyes of my kiddos. I have really enjoyed reading other trip reports and seeing the friendships on this site and I look forward to getting to know everyone here better as I finalize my plans for my trip and eventually write my first TR!

Here I am:

DSC00375 by cassierocks84, on Flickr

Here is my Minnie Mouse loving little girl:

DSC00274 by cassierocks84, on Flickr

And here is my little prince:

DSC00203 by cassierocks84, on Flickr

more to come on our trip plans soon!

Cassie S.

Original Poster
Haven't updated for awhile but I have been gathering things for our trip little by little. I have some surprises for the kids: plush Mickey and Minnie, Buzz and Woody action figures for my son and singing Belle and Ariel dolls for my daughter. I also have Cinderella, Ariel, Belle, and Minnie costumes for my daughter and a prince costume along with various Tshirts for my son. I got them some luggage on sale and their autograph books. I also got a neck wallet for me to keep gift cards, room keys, IDs, and tickets in. I have also read some great tips about buying glow sticks and toys in advance so I got some of those. I took some pics of everything today so you guys can see. :)

DSCF2513 by cassierocks84, on Flickr
Mickey and Minnie

DSCF2514 by cassierocks84, on Flickr
Buzz and Woody

DSCF2515 by cassierocks84, on Flickr
Ariel and Belle

DSCF2516 by cassierocks84, on Flickr
This cracks me up because my 4 yr old is tiny

DSCF2517 by cassierocks84, on Flickr
gotta love Perry!

DSCF2518 by cassierocks84, on Flickr
Buzz costume shirt and helmet

DSCF2519 by cassierocks84, on Flickr
Mickey costume shirt

Cassie S.

Original Poster
continuing on:

DSCF2520 by cassierocks84, on Flickr
Cinderella costume with shoes and accessories

DSCF2521 by cassierocks84, on Flickr
Ariel costume with shoes and accessories

DSCF2522 by cassierocks84, on Flickr
Belle costume with shoes and accessories

DSCF2523 by cassierocks84, on Flickr
Minnie costume with headband

DSCF2524 by cassierocks84, on Flickr
Prince costume! can't wait for him to wear this at CRT!!

DSCF2525 by cassierocks84, on Flickr
autograph books and neck wallet

DSCF2526 by cassierocks84, on Flickr
Minnie luggage

DSCF2528 by cassierocks84, on Flickr
Lightning McQueen luggage

DSCF2527 by cassierocks84, on Flickr
Disney bags and glow toys

And that's all for now! I need to come up with one more Disney shirt for my son since we will be there for 6 days and that's 4 shirts plus the shirt I showed you all earlier the whole family will wear. I also need some casual stuff for my daughter because I know she won't stay in costume the whole day. Finally, some comfy shoes. There are Mickey crocs I am considering for the kids and then some tennis shoes for them. Not sure what footwear for myself yet. Hope you enjoy the pics! 133 days to go!!

l4dybu6

Sounds like a fun trip :D
I'll keep a lookout for the shirts if I go in May.... So don't be afraid if a random teenaged girl comes up to you and says hi!

Cassie S.

Original Poster
My plans are pretty much the same although I changed Tues 5/21 to include dinner at Chef Mickey's. Kids saw how much fun it looks on youtube and I just had to incorporate it into our schedule. :) My daughter had her 6th bday yesterday. Crazy how time flies. Less than 3 months to go!!

PartOfYourWorld

Thanks for the link to your PTR!
You guys are going to have such a fun time!!!!! It's funny we're just going to miss each other one day it seems...we'll be having breakfast at CRT on Sunday morning!

I love all the little things you bought for your son and daughter! They are going to love that stuff if they haven't already seen them (have they?) And don't you just love that board Alison did??? I think it's great! And can't wait to see more pictures with the stickies taken off! :)

Cassie S.

Original Poster
Thanks for the link to your PTR!
You guys are going to have such a fun time!!!!! It's funny we're just going to miss each other one day it seems...we'll be having breakfast at CRT on Sunday morning!

I love all the little things you bought for your son and daughter! They are going to love that stuff if they haven't already seen them (have they?) And don't you just love that board Alison did??? I think it's great! And can't wait to see more pictures with the stickies taken off! :)

Thanks for reading!! I loved reading yours. :) The kiddos have seen the costumes and tshirts but NOT the toys. It's gonna be fun to surprise them. I got scared when I heard about CRT being refurbed in May but thankfully it's not going to affect you or me. I will have to take another pic of our board; we are at 72 days!!

Cassie S.

Original Poster
55 days to go until our trip!! I can't believe it's coming up so fast. Getting more excited by the day. I will take a follow up pic of our 100 day countdown board in a few days at the half way point.

Zman-ks

Great PTR! :)
75.gif

Cassie S.

Original Poster
Also, it finally feels like spring here in the FL panhandle! We had a very chilly March but I can't complain much since most of the rest of the country was still getting snow. ;) We did manage to make it to the beach once so far. Wish I could have gone this past weekend but I had to work Saturday. Of course, today on my day off for working Saturday, it rained ALL DAY. But enjoy this pic of me and my beautiful babies on our first day at the beach this year!

IMG_0239 by cassierocks84, on Flickr

farrellbarrel

Looks like you are all ready to go! I love all the little toys and outfits! You will have so much fun!! My first trip really sparked my passion for Disney, hope it has the same affect on your family !

Cassie S.

Original Poster
Looks like you are all ready to go! I love all the little toys and outfits! You will have so much fun!! My first trip really sparked my passion for Disney, hope it has the same affect on your family !
Thanks so much for reading! Just planning this trip has sparked some serious passion. :)

Rach&Eric

I'm in!!! Your family is so adorable and sounds like you'll have a blast. In a sense I can't wait for you to start your TR but at the same time I don't want your vacation to come and go so quickly. Ohana is sooooo good, but leave room for dessert.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom