Got an entertainment offer.

runawayjourneys

Original Poster
As you all know it’s very exciting to get an entertainment offer. It’s also scary because it isn’t official until you get down there and do the appointments they require. Just curious if I measured down there at 69.5” or 5’9.5 how screwed would I be? We don’t have an up to date height list anymore so I’m scared and curious! 😂

Mochi ON Mars

I myself am not a performer yet, but I do know that a lot of the characters typically have a 2 in. range, so it all just depends on who you'd like to be! Is there anyone in particular you'd prefer?

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
As you all know it’s very exciting to get an entertainment offer. It’s also scary because it isn’t official until you get down there and do the appointments they require. Just curious if I measured down there at 69.5” or 5’9.5 how screwed would I be? We don’t have an up to date height list anymore so I’m scared and curious! 😂
5’9.5 puts you in Eeyore/Tigger/Geppetto

Comped

We don’t have an up to date height list anymore so I’m scared and curious! 😂
Assuming they gave you a little wiggle room (plus you can always try and remeasure at a later date - my good friend did), you'd fit for quite a few characters...
5’9.5 puts you in Eeyore/Tigger/Geppetto
Most of the country bears as well. A ton of rarer characters like Mrs. Potts and Jessica Rabbit too. Then there's the face characters, of which there are a ton... Hard part is a lot of the characters in this height range are simply not out for meet & greets much, and are essentially parade or hard ticket/seasonal exclusives (I'd easily say 75% in this range, fur or face). Which are harder spots to get.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Assuming they gave you a little wiggle room (plus you can always try and remeasure at a later date - my good friend did), you'd fit for quite a few characters...

Most of the country bears as well. A ton of rarer characters like Mrs. Potts and Jessica Rabbit too. Then there's the face characters, of which there are a ton... Hard part is a lot of the characters in this height range are simply not out for meet & greets much, and are essentially parade or hard ticket/seasonal exclusives (I'd easily say 75% in this range, fur or face). Which are harder spots to get.
Country Bears are in the rarer end. At 5'9 1/2", Tigger, Eeyore, and Geppetto are your bread and butter. Maybe the Tweedles on a good day.

Face characters are another audition, which most people don't make it through.

Comped

Country Bears are in the rarer end. At 5'9 1/2", Tigger, Eeyore, and Geppetto are your bread and butter. Maybe the Tweedles on a good day.

Face characters are another audition, which most people don't make it through.
Oh there are ones that are a couple standard deviations of rarer in that height range, particularly when it comes to face characters... Country bears up to the closure were semi-common around their attraction, and certainly more common than something like Horace or Lotso. Nick Wilde is another example of a semi-common one (though more common in the Asian parks) in that height range.

runawayjourneys

Original Poster

Can I pm you?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom