News 2024 EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival

Disneydad1012

Not a fan of this change...The booths will still be there sitting empty. There's no way they don't make money off the summer crowds. Even if they are a tad bit lower than they used to be...july/aug is busier than Sept.

christine7257

I'm excited to see how they use Communicore Hall in the festival. Really hoping for the return of some of the celebrity chef demos, wine tastings etc. Unrelated to the Hall, hoping that some of the individual restaurants go back to offering special events like the Tequila Lunch, Wine vs. Beer, Parisian Brunch etc. The festival has really been lackluster (to me) without these extras.

Brian

Nov 23? That End Date isn't going to delay Festival Of The Holidays I Hope.
It ends before the week of Thanksgiving, as has been the case in recent years. Festival of the Holidays should start Thanksgiving weekend.

It just seems later because Thanksgiving is late this year.

JohnD

I guess I’ll just starve this summer. In lieu of flowers, please make a donation in my name to the Dollywood Smoky Mountain Summer Celebration.
I think I'll do something crazy: Like make a reservation for a hotel somewhere along the Florida gulf coast and veg out.

Jcf8037

I mentioned in the other thread, but I can’t imagine them forgoing this cash influx. I have to expect some kind of “summer fest” announcement to come. Unless it’s designed to drive people to the table service restaurants, which appear to be struggling more than usual?

JohnD

I mentioned in the other thread, but I can’t imagine them forgoing this cash influx. I have to expect some kind of “summer fest” announcement to come. Unless it’s designed to drive people to the table service restaurants, which appear to be struggling more than usual?
I think they'll have a summer celebration surrounding the opening of Communicore Hall. But not a full fledged "festival."

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Bigger news. Epcot has no festival all summer for the first time in how many years?

This is a plus in my mind. I'm glad flower and garden is ending for everything looks dead and the outside good stand in 90+ weather was never appealing.
Gotta absorb the MK overflow once Tiana opens.

mf1972

i’m surprised they’re not starting the festival early like they usually do, but i don’t object to it. i know it’s a money maker for them, but a little break in between is nice. although i don’t think this is a factor, but i wouldn’t want to be standing in line at 1 of the kiosks in july/august. sometimes those lines move slowly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom