Predictions on when evening hours and nighttime shows can resume?

UNCgolf

This testing is not being done due to any imminent return of fireworks or parties. They are testing all media on the castle for all shows to access appearances on the new paint job, and then make changes to the media as necessary.

I was joking when I said that was the reason.

Seems like the kind of thing they would have wanted to test before they actually painted the castle..

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Vaccine will be available by the end of the year and before 2021. But as you said it will take months to start transitioning back to a normal way of life. I still think late spring or summer 2021 we start seeing more expanded offerings at Disney and elsewhere in the world. I can't see them delaying any further, they're going to use the vaccine (regardless of it's success or efficacy) as their excuse to more forward with their plans (same for all other industries).
Couldn’t agree more...

Wait...I hit my head...DISagree more

ToTBellHop

The sad part is after this covid nonsense is done, the media will blame something else...killer mosquitos...the world is constantly coming to an end.
Yes, I’m so tired of the world locking down every couple years, kids being sent home from school for 6 months or more, and everyone wearing masks. Darn media.

Oh, wait. This only happens every hundred years? Oops. Bet Anderson Cooper caused the 1918 flu epidemic, too. Never met a Vanderbilt I could trust.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Yes, I’m so tired of the world locking down every couple years, kids being sent home from school for 6 months or more, and everyone wearing masks. Darn media.

Oh, wait. This only happens every hundred years? Oops. Bet Anderson Cooper caused the 1918 flu epidemic, too. Never met a Vanderbilt I could trust.
Right...the media loves when their revenues are way down and they have nothing different to say...

And governments love when they lose trillions of dollars in revenues and unplanned costs

...they sure got over on us 🙄

GimpYancIent

Right...the media loves when their revenues are way down and they have nothing different to say...

And governments love when they lose trillions of dollars in revenues and unplanned costs

...they sure got over on us 🙄
Hey! What happened to the Zika virus? Mosquitos haven't gone away and I do not recall a vaccine.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom