Splash Mountain Queue BGM

tirian

Funny to see this come up. Yesterday morning, I had a conversation how the MK’s BGM for FrL, Splash, AL, TL, and Fantasyland are better than the DL versions. Most are difficult to find online.

The tracks are often similar, but more themed at WDW. Splash is a perfect example, as the MK has a bluegrass BGM that makes more sense than the orchestrated version at DL (even for “Critter Country”).

I couldn’t find the MK Splash BGM at my usual go-to sites. :(

TerminaPlus

Original Poster
Yes, very difficult to find. I'm searching this since ages and I never found anything else than WDWF tracks. Well, I'm looking for some other things like the POTC Mist Screen's Dialogs that I am also looking for since ages (if someone has them contact me) but actually I need the BGM.

huwar18

I was looking for the same soundtrack. I have one. However, I am pretty sure it is Disneyland's soundtrack.

Bairstow

@TerminaPlus The tracks with the (WDWF) on MagicMusic are part of the Walt Disney World Forever Project which is available on Mousebits. Some of the other tracks are on YouTube listed as Critter Country Area Music, from the Disneyland Forever Project. If the Critter Country tracks are the same as the WDW Splash tracks...

They're not.

Again, the more synthesizer-heavy Disneyland tracks are consistently misidentified as being used in the Florida version, even sometimes by Disney themselves.

TerminaPlus

Original Poster
Not mandatorily Some files are not published on internet. Most of the rare files are owned by people asking for money or other audios to share them. I know the audio trafic very well.

Bairstow

This loop has the same tracks as WDWs Splash Mountain and is the closest I’ve come to finding a full loop. This includes the queue versions of How Do You Do, Everybody’s Got a Laughin’ Place, and Zip-A-Dee-Do-Dah towards the end of the video.

For my money this one's close enough.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom