News Tomorrowland love

JohnD

Someone fixed it:

Yes!

jt04

I think my dislike currently is because the sign just doesn't fit with what's behind it. Looking at the sign again, it... has potential. I want to see the rest of Tomorrowland get a facelift, and see it for myself, before giving any further opinions.

Blog Mickey has the latest.

yensidtlaw1969

Indeed. The sign works well with the original designs for the land overhaul.

Where the random wall painting efforts are coming from though I don’t know.
Will the land continue to just be touched up in the piecemeal fashion it has so far, or will we at some point see that give way to genuine construction for an actual overhaul?

That photo @trainplane3 posted with the old spires behind the new sign is genuinely stunning, and it really draws into clearer focus how poorly the new sign fits with the current land. I'm sure the spires aren't returning, but I'm only interested in a new Tomorrowland if they really commit to a strong unified vision throughout. Otherwise I'd rather stick with The Tomorrow That Never Was and Always Will Be.

PolynesianPrincess

Personally I like it! I think if the land gets a whole facelift to go with that sign, with the addition of Tron and with how sleek Space Mountain is, it will fit well. Right now with the rest of the land like it is, it looks weird! I wish they would bring back the spires!!

Mike S

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom