Tropical Hideaway Construction - Tiki Room Refurbishment - Adventureland Entry Remodel

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

Crazy enough I had my very first one just this past summer, Like you I didn't see what the big deal was but after trying it I understood lol. They are REALLY good actually. I've had four since. I don't think they are for everyone but its definitely a great treat on a nice day and its pretty filling. I would at least suggest to try it next time you're there.
what is in it exactly? is it ice cream?

Stevek

I have never had a dole whip are they really worth all the hype I have read about or is it just AP's blowing it out of proportion?

They are good and always felt pretty unique when you got it at Disneyland...now you can get versions of Dole Whip several places outside the parks. Personally, I'd rather have regular old ice cream but a DW is a nice treat once in a while...especially to enjoy while watching the Enchanted Tiki Room.

britain

I can't wait for the breathless wall to wall coverage by Disneyland Bloggers of this new snack bar and patio on Wednesday and Thursday.

Seriously, how is Disneyland gonna handle the pressure of opening Star Wars Land in six months??? The Internet is going to implode and all the tubes will be shut down.

I'll be trying to avoid the Star Wars videos. I want to go in spoiler-free. (Can I resist Youtube's siren call of the Rise of the Resistance?)

But I need my "Dole Whip I Presume" and Rosita videos NOW!!!

SuddenStorm

Have been in the park the last week (trip report is coming), you could hear Rosarita at the end of the jungle Cruise. Sounded interesting, and she'll probably be constantly surrounded for months.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
I can't wait for the breathless wall to wall coverage by Disneyland Bloggers of this new snack bar and patio on Wednesday and Thursday.

Seriously, how is Disneyland gonna handle the pressure of opening Star Wars Land in six months??? The Internet is going to implode and all the tubes will be shut down.

Cell towers and Wifi Access Points will blowup in a blaze of glory....

49GL.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom