A Spirited 15 Rounds ...

VJ

Here's a snippet of Tokyo Disneyland's 35th Anniversary theme.

I don't know how I feel just yet, to be honest. Happiness Is Here is one of my favorite anniversary themes (that and Make A Wish from TDL's 20th) and this song just sounds like generic pop. No real Disney magic, as cliche as that is.

Princess Leia

Tomb Raider is at 50% on Rotten Tomatoes for critical reviews... so Black Panther & Wrinkle in Time might have another decent weekend.

For comparison:
Black Panther
  • Critical reviews: 97% positive (Average rating: 8.2/10)
  • Audience reviews: 79% liked it (average rating: 4.1/5)
A Wrinkle in Time
  • Critical reviews: 42% (5.2/10)
  • Audience reviews: 36% (2.5/5)

Mike S

Tomb Raider is at 50% on Rotten Tomatoes for critical reviews... so Black Panther & Wrinkle in Time might have another decent weekend.

For comparison:
Black Panther
  • Critical reviews: 97% positive (Average rating: 8.2/10)
  • Audience reviews: 79% liked it (average rating: 4.1/5)
A Wrinkle in Time
  • Critical reviews: 42% (5.2/10)
  • Audience reviews: 36% (2.5/5)
It seems video game movies only have a chance when based on games as a concept rather than a specific game.

See: Wreck It Ralph, Ready Player One

RSoxNo1

What was Zoe Saldana’s character’s name? The only name I can remember is Sully.

Also, did all of the humans leave or did the one nerdy guy stay with a group of other decent people?

Lastly, how are the effects holding up?
Hot take: Nobody remembers the characters names in Avatar.
None of the characters from the movie are in the land, they took what people remember and put that in the land. They took the parts of the movie that made sense for the park.

truecoat

Hot take: Nobody remembers the characters names in Avatar.
None of the characters from the movie are in the land, they took what people remember and put that in the land. They took the parts of the movie that made sense for the park.

Isn’t the land set 50 years after events in the movie? It would explain the lack of characters from the movie.

LSLS

I love how he says he was a "casual user". If you have a dealer, you're not a "casual user".

Legit he comes off just HORRIBLE in this interview. "I never allowed it to interfere with my work, other than a missed plane and a few canceled morning appointments. " In other words, yes, it did interfere with work. Honestly the whole things sounds like him denying he had a problem.

brb1006

In an attempt to make this thread a bit more positive. Tokyo Disneyland's 35th Anniversary is just around the corner and they are hard at work doing just the taping for the commercial. The video can be found on their Facebook page.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom