A long time Disney fan turns sour!

JillC LI

This makes me concerned about our planed trip in December 2018. I am a very long term planner but was not aware that FOP Fastpasses would be gone at the 60-day mark. I had planned AK for our first day...now I wonder if I should do that because I want to ride FOP. Last trip (2016) I had no issues getting multiple FP for Seven Dwarves Mine Train at the 60-day mark.

This presents a significant problem in that ADRs must be made 180-days in advance. So if you get a ADR on a day when no FP availability at the 60-day mark, it's not so easy to change park days around. I guess that if I don't get to ride FOP due to no FP availability then yes that will certainly lower the trip. I have vowed never again to wait in any Disney line over 30 minutes.

We are also trying a new resort in Port Orleans Riverside. But I have heard plenty of horror stories about the bus service there and the 4 each bus stops....so wondering if I may as well drive to a park each day and just avoid the buses altogether. We may try a bus the first day and see how bad it is.

I first visited in 1973 and must simply agree that Disney is not as magical as it once was. But hopefully our visit next December won't be as bad as you described yours. Best wishes.

We're also probably going in December 2018, and yes I think you should plan on AK for your 4th day just as I plan to do. ADRs do make switching park days a problem, especially if you don't get park hopper passes. We stayed in POR for the first time this past January and loved it. We requested building 17 and picked up the bus at the front of the resort. We never waited long (granted it wasn't peak season) and we never waited for other stops. It was very convenient to the food court and Riverside Lounge too (don't miss Yehaa Bob's show!).

clarabellej

I don’t post here very often but I read the forums all the time. So, believe me when I say I’m not here to stir anything up. I just wanted to relay my thoughts from my recent trip (Dec 10 – 16).

I just got back from my 14th trip to Disney World and I have to say I was disappointed. For the first time ever, I have to say I don’t look forward to going back. My family started going back in 2002 so I may not be a super Disney goer but I have been enough times that I have plenty of experience and have seen things come and go.

We stayed in an Art of Animation Nemo suite. The room was nice enough with a few things wrong … the fridge didn’t work, the remote in the bedroom wouldn’t turn the TV on, the piece that keeps water in the shower from coming out under the door was missing, and a light over the table was blinking. Not terrible things but annoying.

The parks were crowded for an early December trip (10 – 16). However, I knew crowds have been picking up lately so not unexpected. I remember the days when a trip in December meant a walk on, on all rides!

But here is what really got me. Disney is chipping away at its exceptional guest experience. This is the first trip that I CAN'T say felt awesome or magical. I have worked for a large corporation for better than 20 years and they do the same thing. They chip away at their employees until they can no longer give their loyalty. In fact, I have quit that job and moved on. The same thing is happening to Disney. In the past, I would have argued anyone down that Disney was the best vacation a family would ever take. But not anymore. Like at my former job my loyalty to Disney is fading.

So, what is different? I have been thinking about it and this is just some of the things I have come up with.

Fastpass+

This system is not thought out well and I believe has ruined a positive Disney experience for guests. 60 days prior to arrival I logged in to make my fast pass reservations. Much to my surprise there were no Avatar Flight of Passage or Frozen or Seven Dwarf Mine Train fast passes until 5 days into our trip. What? NO fast passes? I finally got a fast pass for Avatar Flight of Passage for a Thursday night but there was one problem with that. We were going to EPCOT that morning. Therefore, we could make no fast passes for EPCOT that day. You can’t have fast passes spanning parks. Also, how am I supposed to know two months in advance what ride I want to ride at what time. This is beyond crazy. People who know me know that I am a big planner. I have multiple spreadsheets and create food lists and all sorts of things. But when it comes down to it, you just can’t always know exactly where you want to be on any particular day and certainly not minute by minute. And heaven forbid you might change your mind and want to go to a park you haven't planned for. I pity the folks who can’t plan the way I do. I bet they don’t get to do anything at Disney with this new system.

In addition, the system of fast passes is driving traffic to other rides. I saw a 40 minute wait for The Land! During a “slow” time, “off season” time there was a 40 minute wait for The Land! Now, I have read on this great forum that Disney wanted to do that. But now there are no rides that have short waits. This can really make for a long day. What do you do when you are waiting for your fast pass. I guess you wait 40 minutes for The Land.

Food

We got the free quick service dining this time. We have had it many times before. We no longer want the table service dining. First everything was covered. Then tips were not covered. Then you no longer could get appetizers. And I don’t know what all may have changed since the last time we had that plan. Can you see the trend? Chipping away at the guest experience until someone like me no longer even wants it. The quick service food is the same way. Disney has streamlined everything. You can get the same hot dog no matter where you go. The thing is I don’t want the same hot dog or hamburger everywhere. The choices are really limited too. I can remember when quick service restaurants had all kinds of choices, including free hot cheese which my daughters loved. Sorry, they don’t have the cheese any more or maybe they do for a buck. (Chipping Away!)

Buses

Don’t even get me started on the buses. Waited 45 minutes on a bus at Disney Springs. Stood on every single bus back and forth from the parks except maybe once. They let every single scooter and their families on the bus FIRST even if I had been waiting there forever and they just pulled up. The driver refused to go until we had so many people standing we couldn’t even move. “Keep moving back! I can see you can still breathing there sir so there must not be enough people on this bus!” If a bus had an accident we would most likely all be dead. If I drove around with no seat belt I would get a ticket. How can they get away with 10000 people on one bus? You talk about not a good guest experience. That may be the worst of them all! Or how about when they drop you off, not at your bus stop, but at no place in particular nowhere close to the park.

Anyway, sorry for my rambling on. Maybe it’s just me. Maybe I’m getting older and I don’t see things the same way I used to. But I won’t be going back for a while. A long, long while. Disney has chipped away at costs and such until they have ruined my guest experience. I don’t pay top dollar to go to Disney so I can go to an average park. If I wanted that I’d going to that other place. They need to get back to what made them great and not just settle for “okay” with a lot more profit.
This March will be my 15th or 16th visit to Disney. So over a span of a little over 40 years, I’ve seen it all.

I remember when staying for 3 days seemed like overkill. Now we stay an average of 6 days.

We’ve had the good fortune of graduating from driving from TX to FL to now flying in less than 3 hours. In the early years we would have never dreamed of staying on Disney property. Now we wouldn’t stay anywhere else. We do the Value resorts.

Honestly with the crowds in the parks nowadays, I don’t see how anyone can visit without utilizing fastpass plus.

Does pre-planning take away some of the magic? It does, but it sure beats standing in an over 60 minute line.

This past Spring Break was the most crowded we’ve seen it. Everyone kept saying “it’s Spring Break.” Well, let me tell you, it was an extra crowded one.

I too noticed the lines at The Land. I think by having this among the FP selections, people who never rode it before have discovered it. It has always been a favorite of ours.

When there was a line out the building for Figment, I knew we were in trouble.

My gripes with Disney are the following (and I appreciate having this platform!):

#1 More alcohol in the parks. Alcohol in the parks period actually. Walt drank & he did not want alcohol in the parks.

Let’s admit it folks, people will go overboard given the chance. Not everyone is a polite, have a civilized glass of wine with a meal type of drinker.

Drinking around the world is all the rage in Epcot’s world Showcase. I remember when the world Showcase was supposed to be somewhat educational. It was pretty cool for someone who hadn’t had the opportunity to see the real thing.

I have an in denial alcoholic for a husband and let me tell you, the last thing I need is for him to sniff out a drink at Disney. Huge turnoff on a family vacation.

World Showcase in the evening is a hot mess. Avoid the ladies room in Germany at all costs. Nothing but a bunch of obnoxious drunks. Not exactly something I want my kids exposed to.

#2 Extra events at extra charge. What????!!!!
These are such a rip off.

Thankfully they do not come into play at the time of year we visit.

My room/ticket package for March comes to over $2000. I would be truly ed if I had to leave a park because it was only available to those who purchased “after hours” or some other such nonsense.

It comes close. We will travel on 3/11. I think there is something like this the week prior.

With bottled drinks and frozen treats. How very generous.

I read in another blog that someone’s child wanted to meet Moana. They were told she is no longer available to meet in the parks. Well turns out said child was at MK and low and behold she spotted Moana. Yay!!!!! Not so fast. Moana was part of a special event that this kid did not have a ticket to. Imagine the parent having to explain this to the distraught kid.

The price of these special extras and dessert parties is just ridiculous.

Disney greed IMO. I guess they figure if the fools will pay, they will keep these things going.

Those are my 2 big things.

As for the buses, I say cheers for the bus drivers and the buses. They actually do an awesome job all things considered.

Being an old Mouseketeer, I am a little baffled by Star Wars and Guardians of the Galaxy and Avatar. I would love more Classic Disney.

Was sorry to see Mickey and Minnie’s homes disappear. My kids loved those.

As mentioned, we have booked our annual trip. I am more than a little concerned that I may have to fork over more dough in order to park hop and ride FOP.

So yes I am a sucker for Disney.

I guess there can be Grumpy Disney fans too, right?

I pay top dollar for my trip, so I think I earn the right to gripe.

It ain’t all goodness and light folks.

DisneyDoctor

This March will be my 15th or 16th visit to Disney. So over a span of a little over 40 years, I’ve seen it all.

I remember when staying for 3 days seemed like overkill. Now we stay an average of 6 days.

We’ve had the good fortune of graduating from driving from TX to FL to now flying in less than 3 hours. In the early years we would have never dreamed of staying on Disney property. Now we wouldn’t stay anywhere else. We do the Value resorts.

Honestly with the crowds in the parks nowadays, I don’t see how anyone can visit without utilizing fastpass plus.

Does pre-planning take away some of the magic? It does, but it sure beats standing in an over 60 minute line.

This past Spring Break was the most crowded we’ve seen it. Everyone kept saying “it’s Spring Break.” Well, let me tell you, it was an extra crowded one.

I too noticed the lines at The Land. I think by having this among the FP selections, people who never rode it before have discovered it. It has always been a favorite of ours.

My gripes with Disney are the following (and I appreciate having this platform!):

#1 More alcohol in the parks. Alcohol in the parks period actually. Walt drank & he did not want alcohol in the parks.

Let’s admit it folks, people will go overboard given the chance. Not everyone is a polite, have a civilized glass of wine with a meal type of drinker.

Drinking around the world is all the rage in Epcot’s world Showcase. I remember when the world Showcase was supposed to be somewhat educational. It was pretty cool for someone who hadn’t had the opportunity to see the real thing.

I have an in denial alcoholic for a husband and let me tell you, the last thing I need is for him to sniff out a drink at Disney. Huge turnoff on a family vacation.

World Showcase in the evening is a hot mess. Avoid the ladies room in Germany at all costs. Nothing but a bunch of obnoxious drunks. Not exactly something I want my kids exposed to.

My room/ticket package for March comes to over $2000. I would be truly ****ed if I had to leave a park because it was only available to those who purchased “after hours” or some other such nonsense.

It comes close. We will travel on 3/11. I think there is something like this the week prior.

I read in another blog that someone’s child wanted to meet Moana. They were told she is no longer available to meet in the parks. Well turns out said child was at MK and low and behold she spotted Moana. Yay!!!!! Not so fast. Moana was part of a special event that this kid did not have a ticket to. Imagine the parent having to explain this to the distraught kid.

Disney greed IMO. I guess they figure if the fools will pay, they will keep these things going.

As for the buses, I say cheers for the bus drivers and the buses. They actually do an awesome job all things considered.

Being an old Mouseketeer, I am a little baffled by Star Wars and Guardians of the Galaxy and Avatar. I would love more Classic Disney.

As mentioned, we have booked our annual trip. I am more than a little concerned that I may have to fork over more dough in order to park hop and ride FOP.

I won't comment on the alcohol portion.

But, you do have the right to complain about literally anything in this world. No one can stop you, and no is trying to.

I did take particular interest in your portion on the lack of classic Disney things in the park. I agree with you. While some of these newer things are neat, some more classic Disney would really add some nostalgia for a lot of people!

21stamps

My room/ticket package for March comes to over $2000. I would be truly ****ed if I had to leave a park because it was only available to those who purchased “after hours” or some other such nonsense.

I think anyone can gripe.. but what may be a “rip off” in your eyes, may be another family’s best experience at WDW. For every “upcharge events ruined Disney!” There is someone else who thinks the events made Disney even better, by providing more options to tailor a trip.
That’s a win-win for any business and a lot of consumers.

NCDJ2015

we just returned from our 15th trip..same time you were there ...Dec 9-17....we didn't encounter any of those issues...we only had to stand on the bus once....we had no trouble getting any fastpasses....even FOP...in fact I was able to get it again for the 4th FP ....we had some amazing food although we ate all TS.....we had one issue at our resort and guest services went overboard in comping us for that.....so..all the magic is still there for us....looking forward to planning the next trip.

DisneyDoctor

we just returned from our 15th trip..same time you were there ...Dec 9-17....we didn't encounter any of those issues...we only had to stand on the bus once....we had no trouble getting any fastpasses....even FOP...in fact I was able to get it again for the 4th FP ....we had some amazing food although we ate all TS.....we had one issue at our resort and guest services went overboard in comping us for that.....so..all the magic is still there for us....looking forward to planning the next trip.
Love it thanks for sharing.

gsansone

I think there are many valid observations, mostly the fact that we get older, we pile up dozens of visits to WDW and we have deeper reference to fall back on and use to compare experiences and trends. I am someone who made my first visit (that I remember well) back in 1976 and have been to WDW about 7-9 times in the past 9 years when my kids were born. I am also a Disney Vacation Club member for the past 3 years -- so me and my wife went all in a few years ago.
Not every one of my trips has been "magical" and as I've gotten older I see things completely differently. I used to gripe a lot about exposing backlots to the guests, cast members being "seen" when off duty (usually with a backpack over their shoulder), and mostly the crowd overflow exiting behind Main St. USA -- hated the fact that they just allowed people to basically walk through a parking lot to get out. I understand why the need to manage crowds, but hate the solution. For me it was always about having my kids have the same experience I had when I was their age.
Also, our culture has certainly changed. We are a me, me, me generation. Of course WDW needs to always be doing its best to provide the best possible experience, but at the same time I have seen many guests make totally unreasonable demands of staff. As prices climb people are out to maximize every dollar spent, so they want, er, demand their experience is unique and memorable, and sometimes they don't seem to care or acknowledge the fact that they are one of 800,000 people looking for the same thing. When I was a kid in the 70s WDW was not the international destination that it is today. It was a regional theme park -- basically for people east of the Mississippi to visit when they took their Florida vacation. West of the Mississippi you had Disneyland in CA. Naturally, it grew and grew and it became a much more high profile place to go for people all over the world. Without a Disney hand of the operation it's definitely gotten more revenue-minded while also trying to innovate in a much smaller window. Sometimes I wonder that they spend more time innovating processes, streamlining the paperwork, and creating new ways to deal with crowd control (Disney has got to have a Ph.D in crowd control) and making money than innovating the attractions and experiences. Every ride spills you into a gift shop, Main Street USA turned into a strip mall, and hell, the modern day corporate world (Starbucks) infiltrated what is supposed to be a turn-of-the-century midwestern town. Sometimes it seems WDW is giving up too much of its "magic" in exchange for commerce. Time share units on the water, millions and millions spent on a rebranded shopping and dining area, and yet Disney can't invest the same capital and creativity on EPCOT, whose Future World has been basically gutted and left with fast food, character meet and greets and gift shops in place of all the innovative and forward thinking expositions that were part of the original plan. Horizons had turned into a corporate convention center and there hasn't been a land added to World Showcase since, what, Norway? (though I hear Spain may be coming?). Cross marketing, movie tie-ins, merchandising and marketing is where all the intellectual capital is being spent. Seven Seas Lagoon has basically been roped off so that you can't even enjoy it unless you want to look through ropes and poles and, grrr, there's no pool hopping between resorts anymore! What is WDW coming to?! See, it didn't take much for me to go off on a negative tangent.

DisneyDoctor

I ignore certain users, but I have to say.. your comments are really strange. First off, you clearly want some weird internet argument, or at the very least, want to witness one.
Maybe try sticking to the topic?
Idk if strange is the right word here. It's not about the argument. See my last response.

Minnesota disney fan

I agree the magic is disappearing from Disney. The Fastpass+ is one of the worst ideas ever. They could have easily changed from paper passes to scanning in the magic ban instead of having to try and decide where you will be at any given time of your trip. Also, as a husband of a disabled spouse it's pretty sad to see people complain about someone having to get on the bus using a scooter. My wife would rather walk around the park than use a scooter any day, but unforchantly life didn't choose to let her. People expect a man to give up their seat for a pregnant woman or a mother carrying a child but how dare a handicap person want to get on the bus. I can only hope those that complain will some day be in that persons position to experience life like they have to and listen to all the people complain because they are being inconvenienced by them and the 'special' perks these disabled people get. I hope you get to use these 'perks' too some day.

Daryl W: I sympathize with you about your wife. I am not disabled, but last year I had severe plantar fasciitis which made it impossible to walk. So, I used a wheelchair and sometimes an ECV. I actually got run over by a huge man with a double wide stroller
which broke my wheelchairs foot rest. Thankfully, I had my foot raised or it would have been broken. (this is not to start a thread about double wide strollers). I also look completely healthy but have an invisible disease in addition to PF, so I got the looks, sighs, an remarks too.
The point is: it only takes one time to walk in another's shoes to know what they are going through. So sorry you and your wife had experienced that.

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer

Been around since 2014, has 9 posts total. Uh huh, sure you did.

SpaceCoast

Been going to Disney for about 20 years and go there often now that I live in central Florida and much of this is whining. Complaining that Disney was busy in December is ludicrous. Its busy most of the time. Why? People love it. Referring to Disney as an "average" park is laughable. Name one that's better. I won't comment on every complaint but I don't agree with the gist of this post. I have seen no decline in quality over the past 20 years - only improvements. Time for the OP to find another vacation spot. Anyone expecting to be sprinkled with pixie dust from morning till night at Disney is not realistic. We were at Animal Kingdom for the day a couple of weeks ago and the place is still just incredibly beautiful. Our guests were amazed. That's more of a typical experience.

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
Been going to Disney for about 20 years and go there often now that I live in central Florida and much of this is whining. Complaining that Disney was busy in December is ludicrous. Its busy most of the time. Why? People love it. Referring to Disney as an "average" park is laughable. Name one that's better. I won't comment on every complaint but I don't agree with the gist of this post. I have seen no decline in quality over the past 20 years - only improvements. Time for the OP to find another vacation spot. Anyone expecting to be sprinkled with pixie dust from morning till night at Disney is not realistic. We were at Animal Kingdom for the day a couple of weeks ago and the place is still just incredibly beautiful. Our guests were amazed. That's more of a typical experience.

Another white knight appears! This time one with only two posts, the last of which offers the actual day of the year that Disney made a change! You're not cast, nope.

21stamps

It’s really not that difficult to figure out.

• Entertainment has become more expensive.
  • Crowds have become higher, almost everywhere, because the US economy is doing better than it has in many years.
  • Families are also trying to save money because they (a lot) are traveling more (see:healthy economy), and avoid historically crowded time periods, which means they’re more willing to pull their kids out of school longer for vacations.
Anyone who compares trips today to 2001 era must not have been in the stock market in 2001. Times are different now, this is a good thing.

21stamps

After all of these pages I think it boils down to people just having unrealistic expectations.

It’s not accurate to compare Disney today to Disney if yesterday, it’s more accurate to compare travel as a whole.

Find me a 7 day vacation package where your transportation to and from the airport is included, as well as transportation while there, with a plethora of included entertainment daily and nightly- for $2k for a family. Where does this exist outside of Disney? I don’t know of anywhere.

Secondly, If waiting 10-20 minutes in a FP queue is unreasonable to you, I don’t think you understand what a fast pass is, it isn’t “enter a queue and have a car waiting for you”. It’s to have a shorter queue than a standby line.

If waiting for a bus 30 minutes or less is not acceptable, you don’t understand what mass transit shuttles are. They aren’t your personal taxis. There are plenty of taxis, and now Uber and Lyft on Disney property.. if you want the “included transport”, then yes, you may have to wait...or use one of the aforementioned options.
If you don’t want to use those, and don’t want to take a bus to or from MK, stay at an MK Resort.

I’m sorry, but some of these comments sound so unbelievable and unreasonable...and naive.

Cado603

I don’t post here very often but I read the forums all the time. So, believe me when I say I’m not here to stir anything up. I just wanted to relay my thoughts from my recent trip (Dec 10 – 16).

I just got back from my 14th trip to Disney World and I have to say I was disappointed. For the first time ever, I have to say I don’t look forward to going back. My family started going back in 2002 so I may not be a super Disney goer but I have been enough times that I have plenty of experience and have seen things come and go.

We stayed in an Art of Animation Nemo suite. The room was nice enough with a few things wrong … the fridge didn’t work, the remote in the bedroom wouldn’t turn the TV on, the piece that keeps water in the shower from coming out under the door was missing, and a light over the table was blinking. Not terrible things but annoying.

The parks were crowded for an early December trip (10 – 16). However, I knew crowds have been picking up lately so not unexpected. I remember the days when a trip in December meant a walk on, on all rides!

But here is what really got me. Disney is chipping away at its exceptional guest experience. This is the first trip that I CAN'T say felt awesome or magical. I have worked for a large corporation for better than 20 years and they do the same thing. They chip away at their employees until they can no longer give their loyalty. In fact, I have quit that job and moved on. The same thing is happening to Disney. In the past, I would have argued anyone down that Disney was the best vacation a family would ever take. But not anymore. Like at my former job my loyalty to Disney is fading.

So, what is different? I have been thinking about it and this is just some of the things I have come up with.

Fastpass+

This system is not thought out well and I believe has ruined a positive Disney experience for guests. 60 days prior to arrival I logged in to make my fast pass reservations. Much to my surprise there were no Avatar Flight of Passage or Frozen or Seven Dwarf Mine Train fast passes until 5 days into our trip. What? NO fast passes? I finally got a fast pass for Avatar Flight of Passage for a Thursday night but there was one problem with that. We were going to EPCOT that morning. Therefore, we could make no fast passes for EPCOT that day. You can’t have fast passes spanning parks. Also, how am I supposed to know two months in advance what ride I want to ride at what time. This is beyond crazy. People who know me know that I am a big planner. I have multiple spreadsheets and create food lists and all sorts of things. But when it comes down to it, you just can’t always know exactly where you want to be on any particular day and certainly not minute by minute. And heaven forbid you might change your mind and want to go to a park you haven't planned for. I pity the folks who can’t plan the way I do. I bet they don’t get to do anything at Disney with this new system.

In addition, the system of fast passes is driving traffic to other rides. I saw a 40 minute wait for The Land! During a “slow” time, “off season” time there was a 40 minute wait for The Land! Now, I have read on this great forum that Disney wanted to do that. But now there are no rides that have short waits. This can really make for a long day. What do you do when you are waiting for your fast pass. I guess you wait 40 minutes for The Land.

Food

We got the free quick service dining this time. We have had it many times before. We no longer want the table service dining. First everything was covered. Then tips were not covered. Then you no longer could get appetizers. And I don’t know what all may have changed since the last time we had that plan. Can you see the trend? Chipping away at the guest experience until someone like me no longer even wants it. The quick service food is the same way. Disney has streamlined everything. You can get the same hot dog no matter where you go. The thing is I don’t want the same hot dog or hamburger everywhere. The choices are really limited too. I can remember when quick service restaurants had all kinds of choices, including free hot cheese which my daughters loved. Sorry, they don’t have the cheese any more or maybe they do for a buck. (Chipping Away!)

Buses

Don’t even get me started on the buses. Waited 45 minutes on a bus at Disney Springs. Stood on every single bus back and forth from the parks except maybe once. They let every single scooter and their families on the bus FIRST even if I had been waiting there forever and they just pulled up. The driver refused to go until we had so many people standing we couldn’t even move. “Keep moving back! I can see you can still breathing there sir so there must not be enough people on this bus!” If a bus had an accident we would most likely all be dead. If I drove around with no seat belt I would get a ticket. How can they get away with 10000 people on one bus? You talk about not a good guest experience. That may be the worst of them all! Or how about when they drop you off, not at your bus stop, but at no place in particular nowhere close to the park.

Anyway, sorry for my rambling on. Maybe it’s just me. Maybe I’m getting older and I don’t see things the same way I used to. But I won’t be going back for a while. A long, long while. Disney has chipped away at costs and such until they have ruined my guest experience. I don’t pay top dollar to go to Disney so I can go to an average park. If I wanted that I’d going to that other place. They need to get back to what made them great and not just settle for “okay” with a lot more profit.

Cado603

Well I agree with you and I can see 13 pages of posts after. I am sure telling you to chill. I have shortened my trips , eat less of their food and basicly do 3 FP and leave if the lines are long. Used to spend every day at their Epcot Food and Wine in fall, but with Off Kilter dismissal and the bites of food for $6 or &7+ and drunken crowds I'll pass. Oh and same here at 60 days out exactly , they sent and email to remind me. Had to go 5 days out to try Avatar and did it fine , same with mine train. Did it done.

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
Every now and then I get an uncontrollable urge to show ignored content.

2hcqn.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom