The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

Two of my favorite WGN Morning News Anchors make a trip back to Disney World for a special reason. Pat the Small World Fear Struck.
Paul helping his friend overcome his fear.

"30 years ago this month that Pat had an "accident" in his pants on "It's a Small World." He was 9 years old and wearing a Mickey Shirt.

But, with the help of his dear friend Paul Konrad, he finally made a trip back to Disney World to conquer a demon that has tormented him for so long."

I can't get the video to stick but here is the link. So. much. fun.

http://wgntv.com/2017/11/17/after-3...-small-world-fears-with-trip-to-disney-world/
Are they faking it or he really had that fear?
o_O

Goofyernmost

I've been using Firefox for years now and have been relatively happy with it, until recently. Recently it started to take forever to go from start to finish on page establishment and also had a tendency to have a popup that will show up once every time I sign on. It sometimes has a advertisement attached to it, sometimes it just freezes up my computer if I don't catch it soon enough and delete it. It never shows up in the same time frame. Just seems random.

Anyway, yesterday they introduced a "new, improved" set-up which I hate. They guaranteed faster service, but, it's slower in many ways and less user friendly. What does everyone else use as a search engine and are you happy with it? And the popup still shows up.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
I've been using Firefox for years now and have been relatively happy with it, until recently. Recently it started to take forever to go from start to finish on page establishment and also had a tendency to have a popup that will show up once every time I sign on. It sometimes has a advertisement attached to it, sometimes it just freezes up my computer if I don't catch it soon enough and delete it. It never shows up in the same time frame. Just seems random.

Anyway, yesterday they introduced a "new, improved" set-up which I hate. They guaranteed faster service, but, it's slower in many ways and less user friendly. What does everyone else use as a search engine and are you happy with it? And the popup still shows up.
Chrome sir

Pixieish

Deer meat is sooo good when prepared properly!!! :hungry: My grandmothers prepared it, and my mom still does, kinda' like pepper steak, and it's sooo darn good...!!! :hungry: Also, it's very lean...!!! :)
But, yes, DWifey won't touch any wild game with a 100-foot pole... :cyclops:
Venison, pheasant, fish...you name it...as long as someone else is willing to do the nasty work, I'm up for it. ;)

EDIT: I could probably hunt and gut if I really had to...but since I don't....
Tried shark - wasn't a fan. Frogs' legs, calamari, escargot - lemmie at 'em!

Pixieish

Also Chrome. Runs quick, very user-friendly.

betty rose

LOL that's not actually how this works. Thanksgiving day sales are a byproduct of e-commerce, not "people showing up". They need the extra day of sales to compete with companies like Amazon.

Also, with the sales in the morning instead of during turkey dinner time, it doesn't affect anyone's Thanksgiving plans anyway. Except, maybe that we'll all yawn a bit more or need a nap.
Turkey will be good for the naps!;););)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom