PERMITS

SSG

Original Poster
Building G is where Fossil and Disney Vault, which are said to be closing, are located. Yes, we need the name of the business:

Received BLD2017-03855 WALT DISNEY WORLD CO 1580 S DISNEYLAND DR 103 DTD - Building G, suite 103 - Pkg 2 - Tenant Improvement: 2,683 s.ft retail entertainment venue, new non-bearing walls, ceiling, lighting, HVAC system and electrical systems. New exterior storefront facade and new entry. "need name of business ??"

Last edited:

SSG

Original Poster
The maintenance area behind the Hyperion to get some work.

Received BLD2017-03939 WALT DISNEY WORLD CO 1515 S HARBOR BLVD 304 (HYPERION THEATRE) DCA - Hyperion Theater (304) - Electrical for maintenance receptacles and 120V/208V panel 225 amps for power upgrades to existing light repair shop.

Received BLD2017-03940 WALT DISNEY WORLD CO 1515 S HARBOR BLVD 304 (HYPERION THEATRE) DCA - Hollywood Land - Hyperion Theater (304) - LN2 Tank - Tenant Improvement: 105 s.ft pour in place pad for (2) new liguid nitrogen tanks with new 8' high outdoor chain link enclosure.

TP2000

Building G is where Fossil and Disney Vault, which are said to be closing, are located. Yes, we need the name of the business:

Received BLD2017-03855 WALT DISNEY WORLD CO 1580 S DISNEYLAND DR 103 DTD - Building G, suite 103 - Pkg 2 - Tenant Improvement: 2,683 s.ft retail entertainment venue, new non-bearing walls, ceiling, lighting, HVAC system and electrical systems. New exterior storefront facade and new entry. "need name of business ??"

That's for that new Star Wars Laser Tag thing.

2,600 square feet is not a lot. This is going to be a very small venue with no ability to develop a queue or manage any real customer demand that would spill out onto the walkway between it and the Uva Bar.

Oh, wait, this is located in the middle of.... Disneyland USA! The demand will be huge and they have nowhere to put a queue. I smell an impending mess.

SSG

Original Poster

2,600 square feet is not a lot. This is going to be a very small venue with no ability to develop a queue or manage any real customer demand that would spill out onto the walkway between it and the Uva Bar.

Oh, wait, this is located in the middle of.... Disneyland USA! The demand will be huge and they have nowhere to put a queue. I smell an impending mess.
Spilling into Uva, with its overpriced offerings, might be part of a cunning plan.

cunning-plan-blackadder-quotes.jpg

Curious Constance

Why did you call it Disneyland USA? My old boss used to call it that, and I always made fun of her for it (behind her back of course.)

Practical Pig

Why did you call it Disneyland USA? My old boss used to call it that, and I always made fun of her for it (behind her back of course.)

I won't answer for @TP2000 or your old boss, but "Disneyland, USA" is a marketing term that was used prominently in the past. I imagine it was in use until WDW opened, though I'm not certain of that. Here's a promotional Disneyland, USA film from 1956:

Curious Constance

This is what I'm envisioning she looks like.

a30e2062a4e7dcb2ee9f7a91f43df52d--tourist-outfit-halloween-outfits.jpg

hahaha no. She wasn't a big Disney fan. Although she did like to pretend like she knew more than everyone about everything, so because she knew that me and my friend were Disney fans, she'd start yapping off like she knew what she was saying. And we'd do silent eye giggles when she said she didn't go to Disneyland or California Adventure, she just went to Disneyland USA to shop.

SSG

Original Poster
Making the Galaxy's Edge office cozy.

Received BLD2017-04048 WALT DISNEY WORLD CO 1313 S HARBOR BLVD Disneyland - SW - Frontierland - BLD 9050 / BOH Office - Tenant Improvement:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom