HaloweenTime 2017 - Cars Land/BVS Get New Decor & Ride Overlays

mikenatcity1

I have to agree about the Carthay decorations. The artwork looks awkward, so here's hoping ...

But what's up so far is looking great, and I too hope that ramping up Halloween at DCA and using NBC will eventually lead to the end of that tired overlay on the Haunted Mansion.

I can't see them getting rid of Haunted Mansion Holiday completely...it is far too popular of a draw...I see the mansion more popular with this overlay than in its normal state. Heck, the only time I really see FP available is when Jack is residing.

shortstop

I can't see them getting rid of Haunted Mansion Holiday completely...it is far too popular of a draw...I see the mansion more popular with this overlay than in its normal state. Heck, the only time I really see FP available is when Jack is residing.
I think it's popular because it's different. All of the APs rush over to see what this year's gingerbread house looks like. But I would be surprised if the overlay moves the needle in terms of park attendance.

Practical Pig

Believe me, I won't be placing any bets.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
From Disney Parks Blog

upload_2017-9-14_22-41-48.png

upload_2017-9-14_22-42-4.png

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Lizzy has swapped out her roadside signage for all new merchandise. In grand DCA tradition, the puns never stop!

It is a known fact that the only thing that ghosts really do is make puns. Have you never listened to the Ghost Host? What else have you to do with all of eternity than to come up with puns regarding your ethereal state?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom