News Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Historical Construction/Impressions

alias8703

I wonder if no one cares about the toon town views because there are plans to dramatically change this area ?

As charming and cute as Toon Town is, I rarely ever go back there. Just rode Roger Rabbits for the first time in a decade or so and it broke down right before we got on so it ended up being about a 45 min wait :banghead:
I enjoyed the spinning, but I know the ride breaks down a lot. Barnstormer and the M&G? I'm good thanks.
So yeah if this was eventually to be replaced by something bigger and better I'm totally fine with that.

disneyC97

As charming and cute as Toon Town is, I rarely ever go back there. Just rode Roger Rabbits for the first time in a decade or so and it broke down right before we got on so it ended up being about a 45 min wait :banghead:
I enjoyed the spinning, but I know the ride breaks down a lot. Barnstormer and the M&G? I'm good thanks.
So yeah if this was eventually to be replaced by something bigger and better I'm totally fine with that.
Barnstormer? You mean Gadget's Go-Coaster?

Travel Junkie

@WDW1974 dropped a potentially huge development in his thread.

Disney officials have been meeting with Anaheim politicos in an effort to hammer out some sort of agreement to breathe life back into the Eastern Gateway. Disney is even (really! ... yes, this news is buried at the bottom of one of my posts on page ... what page are we on?) considering holding back on opening SW: GE in Anaheim to match it with Florida IF it will be able to get a parking solution done by then. Time is truly of the essence here. They know they have a looming disaster here that has been building since 2005 and through the reigns of FOUR DLR Presidents that couldn't get anything done or, more realistically, didn't care enough to!)

I thought I should start posting here at some point. This is a stitched image through the construction wall that I think a few people have posted videos through.

IMG_9999.jpg

rle4lunch

I think we can all agree that we only care about and love SWL, Marvel Land, and everything Pixar :inlove::inlove::inlove:!

Nice assuming you did there. Thanks for explaining to others what I like and dislike. Lol.

Star wars will be a good (yet placed oddly in the wrong park) addition. Toon town had its moment, but has devolved into some sort of gaudy nightmare. Every time we visit I think to myself, why? Roger rabbit is cool, but the rest of it feels like it could melt into the pavement at any given minute. It could be redone with the new look of the stuff being built today and I'd probably like it. But as it stands now, it reminds me of the plastic Santa lawn displays that everyone hates.

TROR

Ya'll've gotta stop to pretending Roger Rabbit is a good ride. Roger Rabbit is a very bad ride and deserves to be destroyed.

Stevek

Ya'll've gotta stop to pretending Roger Rabbit is a good ride. Roger Rabbit is a very bad ride and deserves to be destroyed.
My daughter and I rode it Friday for the first time in a couple of years, we both enjoyed it. I don't see them moving it but can see them re-theming it should Frozen take over.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom