News Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Historical Construction/Impressions

Hatbox Ghostbuster

True! That video was great as well. It's surprising to me that they can get such clear shots of the rockwork from in between those panels. Fingers crossed Disney doesn't cover those spaces up!
Same! Sometimes there are pretty nice knotholes in the fencing...but yeah, she has found a nice spot. I think she shot another video from somewhere else inside the park too. I'll find it.

Edit: Eh, its just some more peak work taken from near the Golden Horseshoe.

shortstop

Same! Sometimes there are pretty nice knotholes in the fencing...but yeah, she has found a nice spot. I think she shot another video from somewhere else inside the park too. I'll find it.

Edit: Eh, its just some more peak work taken from near the Golden Horseshoe.
I do admire her work. Her dedication to pointing her camera at the construction from the top off the parking structure is impressive! I wouldn't have the patience lol

Hatbox Ghostbuster

I do admire her work. Her dedication to pointing her camera at the construction from the top off the parking structure is impressive! I wouldn't have the patience lol
Not only are her videos super detailed and thorough, she does it routinely and doesn't bog down her videos with talking and idle speculation.

Last edited:

TP2000

I know! And she films in the cold and the heat, she's very dedicated.

Not only are her videos super detailed and thorough, she does it routinely and doesn't bog down her videos with talking and speculation.

And that's exactly why she is our favorite lady blogger. She's smart, fun, gracious, and savvy. The type of person who would make a perfect dinner party guest. Unlike some other bloggers... :rolleyes:

jmuboy

From the Sunday OC Register comes these photos, taken from the top of Tarzan's Treehouse.

Mickey & Friends is still visible beyond the new berm from this height...
0907_fea_ocr-l-dlupdate-41.jpg

And the tallest spires of Star Wars Land, on top of the Millenium Falcon ride warehouse, are also visible from Tarzan's Treehouse...
0907_fea_ocr-l-dlupdate-40.jpg

Meanwhile, in Critter Country, the parking structure is still visible over the berm a bit...
0907_fea_ocr-l-dlupdate-43.jpg

I imagine the views from the Fantasmic viewing area and from portions of the HM area and into Critter Country will be "disrupted" by parking deck views for a good 2-5 years until the new trees get taller and match the height of the TSI trees more closely. Its the growing pains of getting such a huge new expansion. I'm willing to accept it based on how nicely the Grizzly Peak area grew in for example.

TP2000

I imagine the views from the Fantasmic viewing area and from portions of the HM area and into Critter Country will be "disrupted" by parking deck views for a good 2-5 years until the new trees get taller and match the height of the TSI trees more closely. Its the growing pains of getting such a huge new expansion. I'm willing to accept it based on how nicely the Grizzly Peak area grew in for example.

Hmm. I imagine once construction begins on the hill that covers the queue building for the Battle Escape ride, plus all the trees of Star Wars Land, that Mickey & Friends disappears. By 2019 when Star Wars Land opens, it will be hidden.

And a new video from our favorite lady blogger, with some interesting angles from Mickey's Toontown...

Last edited:

jmuboy

Hmm. I imagine once construction begins on the hill that covers the queue building for the Battle Escape ride, plus all the trees of Star Wars Land, that Mickey & Friends disappears. By 2019 when Star Wars Land opens, it will be hidden.

And a new video from our favorite lady blogger, with some interesting angles from Mickey's Toontown...

I wonder if no one cares about the toon town views because there are plans to dramatically change this area ?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom