Adding a guest to your reservation?

gawrshdanielle

I have a trip planned for May 1st through May 7th. My sister and I are staying at Pop century, have the quick service dining plan and park hopper tickets.
I'm trying to figure out how much it would cost to add another person to our reservation since our cousin wants to join us.
I'm thinking since we did a magic your way package that adding her to our reservation will add her to our hotel room, dining plan and park tickets.
My sister and I have already received our magic bands because we had to reschedule our trip because of Irma. If we add my cousin, will Disney send out another magic band to us or will it be held at our hotel for her?

TDGMedley

Yes if you add her to your room. She will have to do the same thing yall have. I know its only $10 a night to add another person. Im not sure about the band. you might have to call and ask what they would do. i know we talked about it when my sister was coming with us last year to add to room or not. We did so we could make fast passes together.

Upvote 0

gawrshdanielle

Original Poster
Yes if you add her to your room. She will have to do the same thing yall have. I know its only $10 a night to add another person. Im not sure about the band. you might have to call and ask what they would do. i know we talked about it when my sister was coming with us last year to add to room or not. We did so we could make fast passes together.

I called Disney today and added to our package. Her Magic band is going to be shipped to us so we won't have to pick it up when we check in at the hotel.
The only confusing part now is that when I look at the app it still says there are only 2 guests in the travel party even though there are 3 of us going? I can customize my cousin's magic band and her portion of the bill has been added to our total bill but she still doesn't show up in our travel party. It's confusing.
I've called Disney back and they have said she is showing up in our party. I just don't want to have trouble when it comes time for making dining reservations and fast passes.

Upvote 0

DisneyJoe

I called Disney today and added to our package. Her Magic band is going to be shipped to us so we won't have to pick it up when we check in at the hotel.
The only confusing part now is that when I look at the app it still says there are only 2 guests in the travel party even though there are 3 of us going? I can customize my cousin's magic band and her portion of the bill has been added to our total bill but she still doesn't show up in our travel party. It's confusing.
I've called Disney back and they have said she is showing up in our party. I just don't want to have trouble when it comes time for making dining reservations and fast passes.
Did you call the Tech Support desk? They can help - MyMagic+ tech support- 407-939-7849

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom