Ft.wilderness closure

trainplane3

Heck yeah! I have December reservations myself.
24_Hoop.jpg
Just saw it for the 15th+ time last month. Still amazing! I was pretty bummed to see a lot of the cast changed from last year (everyone but Claire de Lune it looked like). Especially...no red head! I swear it's been the same person for 10+ years! Her replacement is good though, just gotta get used to her.

Still can't wait to see it again in Decemeber!

asianway

Just saw it for the 15th+ time last month. Still amazing! I was pretty bummed to see a lot of the cast changed from last year (everyone but Claire de Lune it looked like). Especially...no red head! I swear it's been the same person for 10+ years! Her replacement is good though, just gotta get used to her.

Still can't wait to see it again in Decemeber!
I believe the Dolly Drew you are talking about was from the Adv Club, and yes, she had a long run.

trainplane3

I believe the Dolly Drew you are talking about was from the Adv Club, and yes, she had a long run.
Yep, that's her! I've seen the show so many times and I only remember Six Bits and Claire's names. What a bummer. She absolutely nailed the part. She must've been there since I first started seeing the show in the early 2000s (00-02? Still trying to figure that out). I think Flora changed last year too? Is there a place with the cast over the years? I'm really curious of who played who and for how long.

Driver

It does very well it's always booked. Reservations are a must, we've been many times in the past as well as friends and family. Always needed a reservation. It would seem to me if it's so busy it needs to be bigger. My post refers to RV sites. From what I understand the cabins don't do as well.

Lets Respect

It does very well it's always booked. Reservations are a must, we've been many times in the past as well as friends and family. Always needed a reservation. It would seem to me if it's so busy it needs to be bigger. My post refers to RV sites. From what I understand the cabins don't do as well.

Oh I know it's very popular and loved by many :) Didn't mean to imply otherwise if I did

EricsBiscuit

OMG IF THEY TOOK DOWN TARPS THEN THE TARPS COVERING RC WOULD BE GONE!! CANT BELIEVE NOONE THOUGHT OF THAT!!! I mean all you could see is rock work and a filled pool but still.

MotherofaPrincessLover

My archery was cancelled for this Saturday. Hopefully it's open by the 24th for my night stay there and Hoop Dee Doo (which is the only reason I added a night on to my trip). Still bummed about the archery.

jduke

We were supposed to check in to the campsites on Sunday the 17th, but I received an email Tuesday to call for alternate lodging. When I called, the persion I spoke to said there was no alternate lodging available and that I had to cancel my reservation because they did not know when it would reopen. When I asked if I could wait she actually told me that if I didn't cancel right then, that I would have to pay a cancelation fee as Tuesday was allegedly the last day to cancel without penalty. I told her that did not make sense because the campsite was currently closed anyway. I asked to speak to someone else and waited on hold for about an hour and fifteen minutes. I eventually gave up and called right back and spoke to someone else. He said that they were planning on opening up Monday the 18th and adjusted my reservation so I could check in a day later than originally planned. Hopefully when I show up Monday, they are up and running again. If not, I'm not sure what we'll do after driving 8 hours down there Sunday night (planning on getting there early enough Monday to use my fast pass for Avatar).

pbryan

We were supposed to check in to the campsites on Sunday the 17th, but I received an email Tuesday to call for alternate lodging. When I called, the persion I spoke to said there was no alternate lodging available and that I had to cancel my reservation because they did not know when it would reopen. When I asked if I could wait she actually told me that if I didn't cancel right then, that I would have to pay a cancelation fee as Tuesday was allegedly the last day to cancel without penalty. I told her that did not make sense because the campsite was currently closed anyway. I asked to speak to someone else and waited on hold for about an hour and fifteen minutes. I eventually gave up and called right back and spoke to someone else. He said that they were planning on opening up Monday the 18th and adjusted my reservation so I could check in a day later than originally planned. Hopefully when I show up Monday, they are up and running again. If not, I'm not sure what we'll do after driving 8 hours down there Sunday night (planning on getting there early enough Monday to use my fast pass for Avatar).

Is it really possible there are no rooms? Something like 31,000 on site hotel rooms, all full in mid-September?

peter11435

Whoever you spoke to the first time was clueless.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom