Play Stay Dine Watch 2018

vicbomb5

Hey everyone,
Figured I would start a thread for a Play, Stay, Dine 2018 promotion watch - it should be coming at some point over the next few weeks!

I have our trip booked for 2/3 - 2/12, hoping for a nice discount like I got last year.

We can use this thread to share info / rumors as they come out!

-Vic

Fear

So in the past it runs for the first few days in March, about until March 6 or 7. If my vacation starts on March 5, does the deal work for the entire length of stay?

Also, is it more wise to book now and call for an adjustment, or just book when the plan is available?

Upvote 0

DisneyMann

I'm waiting for the Play, Stay, Dine discount as well. We were set for a visit Sept 11th-18th but the hurricane put an end to our vacation and free dining. I rebooked for Jan 30th-Feb 6th. I've never been to WDW in the winter!

We were supposed to be 9/6-9/13 and changed due to the hurricane as well but our new dates are 1/24-1/31.

Upvote 0

WDW_Firefighter

So in the past it runs for the first few days in March, about until March 6 or 7. If my vacation starts on March 5, does the deal work for the entire length of stay?

Also, is it more wise to book now and call for an adjustment, or just book when the plan is available?

As long as you check in on a date that is included in the offer, it will be good for your entire stay.

Upvote 0

DisneyMann

Did they work out any deals for you? If we take the exact same trip and move it to next year it will be about $1500 more. It just makes me sick.

Virtually nothing changed for us so nothing has to be worked out. The only difference is no discount applied yet but will be once the January 2018 discounts are out.

Upvote 0

Cmoore12282

We are also looking at visiting in January for the first time after canceling due to the hurricane. Can someone explain the play, stay dine? We have always gone in September and free dining is pretty easy to figure out. PSD seems vague so not sure what the actual discount is.

Upvote 0

Cetta

We are also looking at visiting in January for the first time after canceling due to the hurricane. Can someone explain the play, stay dine? We have always gone in September and free dining is pretty easy to figure out. PSD seems vague so not sure what the actual discount is.
I would love an explanation as well of the play, stay, dine discount....Like on average how much do you save?

Upvote 0

ecwentworth

First week of feb here waiting for my chase visa code.
I'm new to this blog as well as being a Chase Visa Card holder. Could you explain a little to me what a Chase Visa code is and how does it work? My family is going to Disney World the 3rd week in February. We've booked already with a TA. What are the discounts that a code gives?

Thank you!

Upvote 0

Vic23

I'm new to this blog as well as being a Chase Visa Card holder. Could you explain a little to me what a Chase Visa code is and how does it work? My family is going to Disney World the 3rd week in February. We've booked already with a TA. What are the discounts that a code gives?

Thank you!

There really is no "Code" it is a discount you can apply if you are a Chase Disney Visa cardholder. Your TA would have to apply the discount on your behalf. look in prior posts on what the Play Stay Dine discount is specifically.

Upvote 0

MeeskaMooska0714

This will possibly be my first trip going with children (ages 2.5 and 1 at time of travel). From everything I am reading, it is probably a better route for me to do a room discount than Play, Stay and Dine, correct? My kids are pretty big eaters for their age, and seeing how the dining plan wouldn't apply to them, we will end up having to buy them a meal regardless. TYIA for the help!

Upvote 0

loleec

This will possibly be my first trip going with children (ages 2.5 and 1 at time of travel). From everything I am reading, it is probably a better route for me to do a room discount than Play, Stay and Dine, correct? My kids are pretty big eaters for their age, and seeing how the dining plan wouldn't apply to them, we will end up having to buy them a meal regardless. TYIA for the help!

Room discount is usually better for those staying at deluxe resorts and Play, Stay & Dine discount is better for Value. Moderates is a mixed bag. So check both kinds of discounts for where you want to stay and see which is cheaper.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom