Best time of year to visit?

peep

From my experience it keeps changing. However weekdays outside of European school holidays tend to be a good place to start looking. Jan/Feb tend to be really quiet as there's no seasonal event (this changed this year with the addition of Season of the Force in Feb). I'm not 100% sure but I'd say September/early October would be pretty quiet too in the week.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Original Poster
From my experience it keeps changing. However weekdays outside of European school holidays tend to be a good place to start looking. Jan/Feb tend to be really quiet as there's no seasonal event (this changed this year with the addition of Season of the Force in Feb). I'm not 100% sure but I'd say September/early October would be pretty quiet too in the week.
Thanks!

wdrive

Best advice is to try avoid French/British/Dutch/Spanish public/school holiday times. Weekends tend to be busier too but I wouldn't say it's make or break if you have to visit over a weekend.

AndyS2992

My favourite time to go to Disneyland Paris is October, crowds are light, weather it still very warm, Halloween decorations and characters are out, prices are usually lower, it's great.

fosse76

I've been twice, both times middle of September. The weekdays are dead, with pretty much everything a walk-on or minimal wait at most. Weekends, on the other hand, are crowded.

AndyS2992

I'm going early December this year, weekdays. Hoping it's empty.
It will be :) The only rides that will have waits longer than 10 minutes will be Big Thunder Mountain, Peter Pan's Flight, Crush's Coaster and Ratatouille. How it always is. Keep in mind Hyperspace Mountain is closed the week of the 4th of December. Have a great time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom