Can I blame Irma on my MDE not working today?

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
Original Poster
In the Parks
No
While I would like to, I remember seeing 5 minute wait times on Saturday night.....figured parks were closed or emptied at that time. Sometime over the weekend I noticed MDE did an update. Now a year ago it did an update and my old phone Android version was too low so I bought new phone.
Not that much greater but It is a Samsung J3 with Android 6.0.1. What is happening is all appears the map looks a little more cartoony, but nothing appears for any park for wait times. The Disney site says the current upgrade is compatitble with my phone. SO hoping that others are having issues and its just post IRMA issues at the parks themselves and not a software issue. I for one like looking at wait times for fun, but can't imagine going to the parks again without my wait time capacity on phone.

Anyone using MDE in parks or outside today and getting wait times? THANKS! ;)

disneygeek90

The 5 min wait times on Saturday were most likely accurate, but you should be seeing times now. Park times seem to be working correctly for me. 30 mins for Pooh, 20 mins for ToT, 125 mins for FoP.

SJH'72

Yep, working here too. Glad to see FOP down to a more reasonable 125 mins now. MK looks reasonable too - 7DMT only 40 mins.....

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Yes I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and turning off and restarting.....sigh

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
Original Poster
In the Parks
No
THey are not showing anything when I scan the map for the different parks, and when I select MK and then hit the detail button to right it says I have filtered out some fun. The attractions appear listed only if I scroll to list next to wait times.....doesn't matter if I am signed in or out and yes I do have internet connection!

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Thanks good idea but nothing....I just noticed when I select a park it doesn't switch from Magic Kingdom either, I have to manually go there.....darn updates.....o_O.

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
Original Poster
In the Parks
No
WOOOOOHOOOO:D Just went into a setting for reset network settings on phone and NOW I HAVE WAITTIMES....Tink is flapping happily along knowing the parks are working again.....;) THANKS for the suggestions....:angelic:

Texchick

I was having problems with my mde account last night and this morning. I am glad it wasn't my account alone, I thought I was doing something wrong. This morning I got welcome emails from Disney Land when we are going to WDW. I think the hurricane messed up some of their computers.

Mista C

I'm STILL unable to use MDE on my desktop or mobile device since yesterday afternoon. Trying to choose my magic band colors! Important stuff here!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom