Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

acishere

Doesn't a portable phone charger still require electricity at some point in time? If you have a car jack you can always charge it up in the car provided you have either a strong battery in the car or plenty of gas.
I have a heavy duty one for camping that last me 5 days worth of phone charges. Which is a pretty good amount of juice to go through before you have to start wasting gas while charging your phone in the car.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
111neverfoget.jpg

Seems today got lost in the shuffle for some people due to disasters currently in the news..

Eric1955

Ow!! Did you break anything?

No, It's just bruised.
That's awful. I imagine you'll need some Advil for a few days. Just glad it wasn't worse, such as a hairline fracture, for example.

Yes, it could have been worse. I thought she was going to run over me.
How is your leg today?

Still sore but not too bad.
Oh no! I hate when that happens! I hope nothing is broken.

My stepdad is a veterinarian and has been kicked many times. This was the first time for me though.

Songbird76

No, It's just bruised.

Yes, it could have been worse. I thought she was going to run over me.

Still sore but not too bad.

My stepdad is a veterinarian and has been kicked many times. This was the first time for me though.
Glad it wasn't worse!! One of the guys who used to keep his horses on my dad's ranch got kicked in the head a couple of years ago. He was by himself, lost consciousness and then when he woke up, he somehow managed to drive himself back into town so his wife could get him to the hospital. (Our town is too small for a hospital, so you have to drive 40 miles) They had to do a couple of surgeries to reconstruct his skull. He was lucky it didn't kill him!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom